New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    i think i will go for the i10- at least it will have a bit more grunt with a 1.2L engine versus the celerio and picanto with 1.0L engines...

question is IF the i10 1.2 is still fuel efficient. i heard of its gas-guzzling traits from other threads.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The Manual is pretty good but the automatic is terrible it seems parang compact car mileage na, eh bakit ka naman mag i10 (budget considerations aside) kung pwede naman mag Civic with similar fuel mileage figures. Typical of small engines paired with an automatic.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    my head and elbows fit fine. it's my knees. i tried moving the seats around. but they wouldn't allow me to remove the front seat to make more rear legroom. and i ran out of seat railing in moving back the front seat to fit me-the-driver. kinda reminds me of the old corolla liftback of 1980, or most pujs today. heh heh. sabi ko nga, it's made for lesser men. (meaning, for not-so-large users).
    A HACP member drives an i10. He's around 6'1". How tall are you sir?

Anyway, about the topic. Obviously i10 ang pinili ko.

I tried comparing it with the Celerio... I liked the ricey seats, the USB ready stereo, the ABS, the airbag for both driver and passenger. Yun lang, cramped yung likod at yung compartment. Sa i10, kasyang kasya yung stroller ng anak ko.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    the first time i saw a celerio, grabe nagandahan ako. kaya ayun, i got one as our 2nd (or third) car.

first, im single, no kids. kaya dito palang, okay na,

and the space thing is a bit overrated kasi two people can definitely sit comfortably in the backseat.

so yes, i got a celerio

super tipid sa gas and surprisingly, maganda ang handling (manual ako).

considered getting a getz - kaya plang phased out na siya sa india

i10 - dont like the looks.

picanto - mahal, not worth it.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ^ amen brother try to visit the suzuki thread afaik may team celerio na

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
picanto vs celerio vs i10