The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    2010 picanto
    <

celerio

i10

naging mas cute yung picanto dahil sa black accents sa headlights at sa rear. naging flower pa yung rims nya.... cute talaga kaya lang tataasan na naman ng columbia ang presyo nyan... tsk tsk.....

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If the Picanto weren't so expensive, it'd be a good choice over the i10 and the Celerio. Bigger than the Celerio on the inside, similar interior quality to the i10 and more versatility than either of the other two (rear seat folds flatter than either Celerio or i10).

As it is, the i10 is still the best value for money amongst the three... despite the price increase.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Suzuki would love that this comparo would be about the past (Picanto), the present (i10), and of the immediate future (Celerio).

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i fit in the picanto. i don't fit in the i10. i haven't seen a celerio.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Did you try moving the seats around? The Picanto and the i10 have nearly the exact same interior. The i10 has just a little more headroom and elbow room.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    my head and elbows fit fine. it's my knees. i tried moving the seats around. but they wouldn't allow me to remove the front seat to make more rear legroom. and i ran out of seat railing in moving back the front seat to fit me-the-driver. kinda reminds me of the old corolla liftback of 1980, or most pujs today. heh heh. sabi ko nga, it's made for lesser men. (meaning, for not-so-large users).

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    celerio ofcourse suzuki fan here :D

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    For me I`d pick the celerio over the two. It's newer and cheaper than the picanto ( if im not mistaken the picanto is in the 600k range )

The celerio has power windows on the front only, but you can live without it.

For the i10, AFAIK, hyundai isn't selling that much so I think they decided to limit the production of the i10 to a certain number, so I think youre gonna have a hard time ordering for one.....

Picanto: TOO OVERPRICED :nono:

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    renz un nalang bilin mo dalawa magkaiba color hehe para ayos

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^ Ano naman gagawin ko sa 2?! pag nagsawa sa kulay?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
picanto vs celerio vs i10