New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Well, you don’t know what you’re missing. For me, this current crop of PPV, I think the Everest is the most complete in terms of modern amenities and the most luxurious ride. The Everest is like buying a cheaper and smaller expedition , and the bonus is the diesel.

I like my company Wildtrak so much pero hinde pa ito Everest suspension. The closest to thing siguro to a good comfortable ride to it is the current Montero but it doesn’t look like a bad ass SUV.

The Terra, I think, will only be a bit more comfortable than my current bluepower or maybe one can barely notice the difference coz the Navarra is heaviest to drive among the pickup crop,
    How about isuzu mux? [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    How about isuzu mux? [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Ang terra daw is a bit comfortable than his mux... comparing to navarra mas heavy pa siguro si mux kasi same ang navarra and terra hehehe...
    Kung heavy na si navarra mas heavier pa ang mux siguro sir... tried to maneauver the mux talagang ang bigat... [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    kaya lang naman ako napabile ng MUX last year is because I had some sort of premonition of what will happen this year: re: inflation, train law, climate change and online business.

alam ko talaga na matinde ang itataas ng standard of living. so I got a MUX which is like 20km/liter on the highway, and it accepts semi synthetic oil as standard PMS. imagine that, that is your protection against inflation and since this is Isuzu, it's a truck. Isuzu is the backbone of our economy coz we still have running Isuzu trucks since the 90s

a car is a tool. it get you point a to b. pero if it gets you point a to b cheaper than others like high maintenance Toyota, Mitsu, Ford, pero same amenities then I know that the MUX is the most bang for the buck.

of course, it doesnt turn like the EPS Ranger or Everest, its heavier. pero iniisip ko na lang pag nag-fail ang EPS, then that is like replacing an entire system to the tune of replacing an automatic transmission? perhaps

now for me, the Terra is based on navarra. Navarra is a low maintenance vehicle. it's a workhorse. and siguro medyo inimprove nila ride quality coz nahuli naman release neto kaysa navara

so im thinking at par lang eto Terra at Mux in terms of ownership and maintenance.

Toyota, ewan ko, some are blind to the brand, even if they are being shortchanged to as simple as reverse cam .

sa in a way, ok din naman mabigat manibela, para naman lumiit braso nyo at kasya kayo sa Uniqlo. maliliit ang mangas ng Uniqlo pang hapon biceps, pero pansin ko madami Pinoy gumagamit ng Uniqlo may mangga sa mangas. walang symmetry, it looks odd actually

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    the simple answer is: "to each his own"

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    kaya lang naman ako napabile ng MUX last year is because I had some sort of premonition of what will happen this year: re: inflation, train law, climate change and online business.

alam ko talaga na matinde ang itataas ng standard of living. so I got a MUX which is like 20km/liter on the highway, and it accepts semi synthetic oil as standard PMS. imagine that, that is your protection against inflation and since this is Isuzu, it's a truck. Isuzu is the backbone of our economy coz we still have running Isuzu trucks since the 90s

a car is a tool. it get you point a to b. pero if it gets you point a to b cheaper than others like high maintenance Toyota, Mitsu, Ford, pero same amenities then I know that the MUX is the most bang for the buck.

of course, it doesnt turn like the EPS Ranger or Everest, its heavier. pero iniisip ko na lang pag nag-fail ang EPS, then that is like replacing an entire system to the tune of replacing an automatic transmission? perhaps

now for me, the Terra is based on navarra. Navarra is a low maintenance vehicle. it's a workhorse. and siguro medyo inimprove nila ride quality coz nahuli naman release neto kaysa navara

so im thinking at par lang eto Terra at Mux in terms of ownership and maintenance.

Toyota, ewan ko, some are blind to the brand, even if they are being shortchanged to as simple as reverse cam .

sa in a way, ok din naman mabigat manibela, para naman lumiit braso nyo at kasya kayo sa Uniqlo. maliliit ang mangas ng Uniqlo pang hapon biceps, pero pansin ko madami Pinoy gumagamit ng Uniqlo may mangga sa mangas. walang symmetry, it looks odd actually
    I agree with some of your observations

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    ngaun nga may na-fefeel na naman ako eh, since matinde ang inflation ngaun at lahat ng tao kapit sa pera, that will even more contribute to less spending and therefore worsening economy.

if you ask me, dont get the Nissan Terra now, coz mapapamahal ka lang, I think in one year ang laki laki na ng discount nyan coz car dealers have to sell as they also downsize people.

so what am I eyeing, the upcoming Suzuki Jimny. naturally people will avoid non diesel suvs right now coz of the money crunch. and so all gasoline Suvs bagsak.

pero take note ha Im not buying the Jimny coz its bang for the buck or cheaper to maintain. im just investing on it right now coz wala lang always wanted a poor man's Land Rover Defender or Mercedez Gwagon.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    ^
    Actually kahit walang bumili masyado, most likely tataas pa rin ang price ng mga sasakyan because of the weak peso.

But I agree with your statement re: consumer confidence and spending. Pag taas ng taas lahat ang tendency ng tao magtipid.

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    ngaun nga may na-fefeel na naman ako eh, since matinde ang inflation ngaun at lahat ng tao kapit sa pera, that will even more contribute to less spending and therefore worsening economy.

if you ask me, dont get the Nissan Terra now, coz mapapamahal ka lang, I think in one year ang laki laki na ng discount nyan coz car dealers have to sell as they also downsize people.

so what am I eyeing, the upcoming Suzuki Jimny. naturally people will avoid non diesel suvs right now coz of the money crunch. and so all gasoline Suvs bagsak.

pero take note ha Im not buying the Jimny coz its bang for the buck or cheaper to maintain. im just investing on it right now coz wala lang always wanted a poor man's Land Rover Defender or Mercedez Gwagon.
    Thanks sa advice Sir kaso kung aantayin ko pa nxt yr say 1st qtr of 2019, diba mag tataas uli mga prices for the 2nd tranch of TRAIN?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Hinde na one time lang.

If this is your first car by all means buy if you need it.

pero yun nga lang talagang matinde na ang kinabagsak ng car industry with negative growth since January.

If yun isang affected ng train law which is sweet beverages are complaining like Zesto, ganyan din nangyari sa car industry.

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    Hinde na one time lang.

If this is your first car by all means buy if you need it.

pero yun nga lang talagang matinde na ang kinabagsak ng car industry with negative growth since January.

If yun isang affected ng train law which is sweet beverages are complaining like Zesto, ganyan din nangyari sa car industry.
    1 time lang pala yung increase ng TRAIN sa mga sasakyan? Mali pala info ko na 3 tranches ang increase.
    Additional car po.

Pero dapat bumili pa rin tayo pra di masyado bumagsak ang ekonomiya [emoji38]

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast