New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    pareho naman na given dyan sa dalwa car may wading depth pero isa walang reverse cam. so dun pa lang plantsado na dapat decision-making

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    pareho naman na given dyan sa dalwa car may wading depth pero isa walang reverse cam. so dun pa lang plantsado na dapat decision-making
    carpy,
    why are you so... fixated... on the rear camera?
    heh heh.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    kasi parang cellphone lang yan, kaw bibile ka pa ba ng cellphone na walang selfie camera? tulad ngaun mukang irita mga magpapapicture ko sa stranger, parang inaabala mo. ganun ang concept ng reverse camera

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    kasi parang cellphone lang yan, kaw bibile ka pa ba ng cellphone na walang selfie camera? tulad ngaun mukang irita mga magpapapicture ko sa stranger, parang inaabala mo. ganun ang concept ng reverse camera
    so, where can i go to have a selfie camera installed in my cellphone?

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchiDeos View Post
    Well I can't argue with that lalo na kung siya din magbabayad.

But for the sake of comparo ika nga, dalawa kayo ni Wifey sumakay sa test drive nyo, kung marunogn din magdrive mas maige para siya mismo makakapagsabi kung sino mas magaan at maganda idrive, malay mo baka mag-iba ang ihip ng hangin.
    Thanks sa advice Sir. Actually na test drive na mux, eve, monty at fort. Terra nalang hindi pa.
    Wify's concern:
    MUX-medyo not bang for the bucks anymore
    MONTY - SUA, been convincing here that its not true but then psychological effect is difficult to dissipate since shes also going to drive it.
    EVE - US based relatives' negative feedbacks
    FORT - pogi but bare except the 4x4.
    TERRA - well... Looks promising until proven during a test drive - that will be sooner.
    Me and wify are aware of limitations and that we can't have it all in one.
    Tingnan nalang sa final kung ano talaga mapupusuan.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by alsil28 View Post
    Thanks sa advice Sir. Actually na test drive na mux, eve, monty at fort. Terra nalang hindi pa.
    Wify's concern:
    MUX-medyo not bang for the bucks anymore
    MONTY - SUA, been convincing here that its not true but then psychological effect is difficult to dissipate since shes also going to drive it.
    EVE - US based relatives' negative feedbacks
    FORT - pogi but bare except the 4x4.
    TERRA - well... Looks promising until proven during a test drive - that will be sooner.
    Me and wify are aware of limitations and that we can't have it all in one.
    Tingnan nalang sa final kung ano talaga mapupusuan.

Wala naman Everest sa USA, pano nagkarun ng negative feedback US relatives .

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    Wala naman Everest sa USA, pano nagkarun ng negative feedback US relatives .
    Ford e

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    Ford e

Fix Or Repair Daily? [emoji60]

9. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Fix Or Repair Daily? [emoji60]

Found On the Road Dead

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Well, you don’t know what you’re missing. For me, this current crop of PPV, I think the Everest is the most complete in terms of modern amenities and the most luxurious ride. The Everest is like buying a cheaper and smaller expedition , and the bonus is the diesel.

I like my company Wildtrak so much pero hinde pa ito Everest suspension. The closest to thing siguro to a good comfortable ride to it is the current Montero but it doesn’t look like a bad ass SUV.

The Terra, I think, will only be a bit more comfortable than my current bluepower or maybe one can barely notice the difference coz the Navarra is heaviest to drive among the pickup crop,

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast