New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    Planning to purchase a fortuner but since terra is soon coming, which one is a better buy, since they are about at the same price.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Wala backup camera ang fortuner so this is so easy

3 years from now yun na-witness mo dami ng tao ngaun Father's Day triple na

Gusto mo ba wala ka backup camera 3 years from now

Dapat ngsun functionality ang priority hinde badge

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by alsil28 View Post
    Planning to purchase a fortuner but since terra is soon coming, which one is a better buy, since they are about at the same price.

i'd wait for the terra to come and its owners post their reviews and thoughts.
    then, i should be able to make a good decision.

walang back-up camera? e, 'di palagyan!
    you would pass up a superior vehicle (if indeed it is superior) because it has no back-up camera? lame excuse, if you ask me.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i'd wait for the terra to come and its owners post their reviews and thoughts.
    then, i should be able to make a good decision.

walang back-up camera? e, 'di palagyan!
    you would pass up a superior vehicle (if indeed it is superior) because it has no back-up camera? lame excuse, if you ask me.
    tama ka doc, all lame excuses.

sa kabila nga naging deal breaker agad nuong tinesting yung display unit at hindi tumupi yung upuan sa 2nd row. reliability issue agad at na-disappoint. well, ni hindi pa nga napaandar at na test drive, unreliable na. pati yung handle sa driver side na wala daw. another deal breaker. hirap tuloy akyatin at sumampa sa upuan. bakit kasi tinaasan ni Nissan ang ground clearanceNissan Terra VL4x2 vs Toyota Fortuner V 4x2

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    Thanks sa inputs mga gurus. Na check ko pala kahapon lang yung fortuner V, 6 airbags na pala, disc brake na din rear at power liftgate na rin.

Other safety features missing with the fortuner V 4x2 are:
    VSC, hill start assist control, traction control, brake assist, downhill assist and differential. I dont know if these features are very useful though.

With regards to back camera its not expensive to install though it could void the electrical when new.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Thanks sa inputs mga gurus. Na check ko pala kahapon lang yung fortuner V, 6 airbags na pala, disc brake na din rear at power liftgate na rin.

VSC, hill start assist control, traction control, brake assist, downhill assist and differential. I dont know if these features are very useful though.

With regards to back camera its not expensive to install though it could void the electrical when new.

wow...
    no vsc(stability control?) and traction control...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002

Did they upgrade the current Fortuner V 4x2?
    Alam ko kasi only the TOTL Fortuner V 4x4 has the 6 airbags, VSC, Hill start, etc.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    From Toyota Ph:

http://www.toyota.com.ph/downloads/b...a-fortuner.pdf

From ************:

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    Did they upgrade the current Fortuner V 4x2?
    Alam ko kasi only the TOTL Fortuner V 4x4 has the 6 airbags, VSC, Hill start, etc.
    According to the SA 6 airbags na daw. But when i recheck today sa brochure na ibinigay nila sa 4x4 nga lang yung 6 airbags.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    ^ go for the TOTL if your budget allows and if you want all the bells and whistles. you cannot expect all the same features with the lower trims.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast