New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    malakas ang inline injector pump powered Patrol dahil nag take ito ng cod liver oil :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yun late '96 up na Patrol rotary injector type na.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OEM oil filters
    Patrol 300 ea x 2 = 600
    Pajero 1,200 x 1= 1,200

Oil
    Patrol 10 liters
    Pajero 7 liters

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sir alfred, naka-perpetual sale na ata yung oil filter ng 4d56. Php500.00

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    SAFARI.....its a tank.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    had that dilemma early this year (although 95 lang choices ko,kulang budget )

anyways, after weighing everything, i now drive a big, black safari...nuff said

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm saving up for a second hand SUV. Is it still practical to get a 12 year old SUV? If so, should I get a Safari or Pajero?

I need an SUV basically for cargo space. I have relatives coming home from abroad whole year round every 3 or 4 months so I need a vehicle big enough for luggage and balikbayan boxes. I plan to use it once a week.

My Mom wants a Revo for practicality but I want either a Safari or Pajero. I am open to suggestions on other vehicles as long as it is not a sedan since I need space.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I'm saving up for a second hand SUV. Is it still practical to get a 12 year old SUV? If so, should I get a Safari or Pajero?

I need an SUV basically for cargo space. I have relatives coming home from abroad whole year round every 3 or 4 months so I need a vehicle big enough for luggage and balikbayan boxes. I plan to use it once a week.

My Mom wants a Revo for practicality but I want either a Safari or Pajero. I am open to suggestions on other vehicles as long as it is not a sedan since I need space.
    I agree with your mom, cathy. The Revo might be the best thing that you can have, place a luggage rack up there and you're done. It's quite small-ish so it will be easier for you to park it.

Rode in a safari thrice. Interior might not be the " BIG " interior that you are expecting to have. Quite decent and roomy, third row seats are comfortable to sit in. Quite spacious.

Exterior is really BULKY. Might give you a hard time maneuvering through small streets. Comfort is acceptable for a large SUV like the Safari, though the comfort might have been altered already since the unit that I rode into has offroad tires already ...

About the pajero, that I do not know. For I haven't rode in one yet.

BTW, the safari's A/C is good considering it's old age. Nissan eh.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    How much is your budget? The Revo is good, its spacious enough and is quite durable, but the engine is rather weak so its not for the steep inclines and the highways. If your budget will allow, I'd suggest you get either a 2.8 Pajero or a 3.1 Trooper, but stay away from the Subic imports, its a matter of "swerte swerte" and might cause you much headache later on. The 2.5 Pajero is really slow and the Safari, despite the massive size, doesn't really have much space inside and is quite hard to maneuver due to its huge dimensions.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post

super cheap, as in wag gamitin sa pormahan, well yung mga imported mitsubishi delicas ang naiisip ko.

X plate delicas have had their conversion problems largely remediated by now. since napagawa na ng dating may ari mga sakit nito, nows the time to buy... 4wd, automatic, and its a box van so space would be at par with most local vans round here.

strictly speaking, its not a suv... but, i like to use the right tool for the job, and the job is carrying people and luggage, not bashing your way through mud or 4 foot deep floodwater. and these babies are cheap.

pick the most outstanding example you can find.

the revo is nice, so is the isuzu hi-lander extreme (1st generation). mura na lang mga to ngayon. but they're not suvs, and forget the advie.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
nissan safari 97 vs. pajero 97