New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Romy Mandinggin View Post
    List of cars I once owned and drove. Nissan Laurel 280z. Honda Prelude..OldsMobile Cutlass...Lancer Itlog... .. Each car has its own strength.. the Lancer Itlog acceleration is amazing..for long drive the Laurel and Cutlass are very comfortable..
    Sure, the Lancer might have had decent (definitely not amazing) acceleration in the 90s, but today I doubt it can even outrun a Jazz.

Compared to all the cars youve driven, which are all decades old, most new cars are more refined, more comfortable, and faster.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    For a lot of people, a pickup truck has it's appeal ... diesel ... high ground clearance ... better value for the price ... sure, it's good for long out of town drives ... and useful heavy rains ... no need to worry about flash floods ... but during normal day to day driving in the city reality will set in ...

And when the novelty wears off ... you have to live with driving a long vehicle daily whose bed you don't utilize all the time ... assuming you can even use the pickup bed normally to put items in ... it has no cover ... prone to being stolen ... you also have to live with taking more time to park the vehicle in tight spaces ... then there's the stiffer than usual suspension compared to a sedan or crossover ...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Sure, the Lancer might have had decent (definitely not amazing) acceleration in the 90s, but today I doubt it can even outrun a Jazz.

Maybe he had an Evo III?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The steering is not really that heavy on the Navara.

If you don't steer a lot.

-

What this means is: The electric power steering motor only has so much grunt. Make a turn. Fine. Make two turns, fine.

Do a six-point turn backing the truck up in a small parking lot and ay-ay-ay!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kia_sportage View Post
    Guys help nmn po gusto q ng pick up, Nissan navara 4X2 EL M un like q. Sa tingn q matipid sa PMS xa. Advice pls. Ka TSIKOT tnx
    Sir, since July 2015, this is exactly my daily drive (about 25-30 km one way to work) , NP300 Navara EL MT, wala naman akong problema for everyday use since maganda talaga ride kahit icompare pa sa previous gen Fort. Malakas talaga power at comfortable din with long drive since naibiyahe ko na both to Quezon and Cagayan province. With the heavy traffic, average consumption is about 9 km/l. Nagkaroon lang ng problema (may abnormal sound) sa steering column assy pero under warranty naman. I chose Navara at that time since budget is 1M and I need a high ground clearance vehicle.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Maybe tanungin niyo nalang at hintayin magreply para hindi kayo nanghuhula?

TS, bakit pick up gusto mo?

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Hahahaha manghuhula ang labanan

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    for everyday use. A pickup is really macho and can haul lots of stuff at the bed. downside is when squeezing through tight driveways and parking spaces. The wide turning radius will give you arm twirling exercises everytime you park.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123