New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Coming from a Mitsubishi Adventure, most newer cars will definitely be impressive ...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Good to hear about the steering. The 2013 Strada 4x4 A/T I drove had very heavy steering. Not sure if it was because of the 4x4 or the steering system itself. The old Revo's was much lighter.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by kia_sportage View Post
    Guys help nmn po gusto q ng pick up, Nissan navara 4X2 EL M un like q. Sa tingn q matipid sa PMS xa. Advice pls. Ka TSIKOT tnx
    Aircon -> Nissan Navarra
    Gara -> Ford Ranger
    Trustworthy -> Toyota Hilux
    Economy -> Isuzu Dmax

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kia_sportage View Post
    SErVice q lng everyday, mukang kze ride comfort c navara.
    if you are after ride comfort, get a sedan. nothing beats sedan comfort. the bigger, the comfort-er.
    and it won't be as big as the pick up, so it'll be easier to drive on tight streets.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Maybe he wants a diesel ... and a pickup is one of the cheapest diesel vehicles one can buy ...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Maybe he wants a diesel ... and a pickup is one of the cheapest diesel vehicles one can buy ...
    He can opt for an Accent CRDi or maybe a Jetta TDI MT (if there is some left). These cars are better for a daily drive than a pickup.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Maybe he also wants the ground clearance ...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Maybe tanungin niyo nalang at hintayin magreply para hindi kayo nanghuhula?

TS, bakit pick up gusto mo?

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    You might want you to check out the Isuzu Dmax LS m/t, it is loaded with many features at 1.190m
    The Navara will be the best pick up for you daily ride with it's zero gravity seats and 5 link coil suspension on the rear but the features for the EL isn't comparable to the Hilux G and Isuzu Dmax Ls.

BTW
    I was choosing between the three pick-ups namely the hilux, dmax or navara. Chose the Dmax

10. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Coming from a Mitsubishi Adventure, most newer cars will definitely be impressive ...
    List of cars I once owned and drove. Nissan Laurel 280z. Honda Prelude..OldsMobile Cutlass...Lancer Itlog... .. Each car has its own strength.. the Lancer Itlog acceleration is amazing..for long drive the Laurel and Cutlass are very comfortable..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast