New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    true! feels good to drive. tigas lang ng seats!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    For me, i'll get the 1.5 M/T Vios. Easy and cheaper to maintain, and not a gas guzzler.

everyone whom i've talked to who owns the new civic tells me that the 1.8 civic consumes gas like a 1.5 engine. I'll agree to that, but only because it is "NEW". But when the civic becomes 3 or 4 years old, questionable na.

opiniomn ko lang po.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Actually, no brainer na dapat tong comparison na to, the Civic is a class higher than the Vios, so obviously the Civic should win this hands down, kaya lang for people like me who find the Civic really ugly. So I guess I'm gonna go with the minority here, the Vios for me.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    Actually, no brainer na dapat tong comparison na to, the Civic is a class higher than the Vios, so obviously the Civic should win this hands down, kaya lang for people like me who find the Civic really ugly. So I guess I'm gonna go with the minority here, the Vios for me.
    really? for me i love the body. its the best i've seen from honda yet. love the lines. thats why i bought it. sa toyota the new camry is the winner. well, to each his own

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rv View Post
    really? for me i love the body. its the best i've seen from honda yet. love the lines. thats why i bought it. sa toyota the new camry is the winner. well, to each his own
    As per looks the Vios would have won, if only they invested more on a better design for its rear (the rear lights are like fins of a fish). As per the Civic, I started to like the tail lights, but am yet to be awed by it's front. Looks-wise, they both lack appeal to me.

If only comparisons would be as simple as just basing on the fuel consumption, the Vios would be the obvious choice. But considering class, functionalities, above average fuel consumption on its class, and the positioning of the gauges (center or driver), I'd go for the Civic.

+1 for the Camry though rv. It's got the power to boot as well (loving it)
    Last edited by batang_raon14; November 6th, 2007 at 10:43 PM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    check this out

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
new top of the line vios leather 1.5 a/t or civic 1.8v a/t