New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Get the jazz VTEC sir. hehe. Then throw all the mods you want. Fuel Economy is already proven plus the "fun" thing to it. It wont look rice-y hehehe.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    if i had 800k, id get a jazz or getz

jazz P 690,000 ( 100k na change hehe )

getz P 628,000 ( 100k plus change )

getz kasi fuel saver sya and balita ko 5 year warranty na daw ang hyudai?

yun sukli ko sa 800k eh pang gagas ko nalang hehe

i dont like the vios. the engine is still 1nz-fe right?

we used to own a 1.5 vios matic and now i drive a 1.5 jazz...

layo sir ng jazz sa vios...id pick my current ride over the vios anytime of the day

kung fuel economy habol mo and dito lang sa city mo gagamitin?

1.3 idsi cvt jazz...kung di lang ako umuuwi pampanga eh 1.3 nalang san kinuha ko. yun sukli mo pambili mo na ng gas and mods.

i have a friend who drives a stock jazz. niloloko daw sya sa office kasi ang laki nyang tao tas ganun oto nya, girlie daw ang stock jazz.

i helped him hook up his jazz through our group jazz city united.16 inch rota rims and hooked him up with friends who sold their vtec kits for only 14k with bumpers na, swerte nya same paint. viola! vtec look for only 15k! and tein lowering springs pa. ayun pogi na pogi and at the same time he sips fuel like coffee. hehe

plus countless mods he got since dami parts for jazz hehe

AND oh did i mention about the space ng jazz? it looks small outside but when ur inside isipin mo na nasa regular sedan ka. and that ULT seat at the back, configure them for some " loving " hihih

ten years from now, i can say na jazz has what it takes to be a cult classic, pero iba pa din ang eg and ek hatches

dami options dyan sir. dami din info. in the end ikaw padin naman masusunod hehe pera mo yan! hard earned cash. dapat talaga sulit ang makuha mo

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    guess i'll consider jazz, im currently stuck with civic 1.8s at and the new vios thanks for this thread guys.

mejo OT san ba oks bumili ng honda? i heard bad things about them especially the girl who had bird poops on her civic

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    guess what i might just end up with the jazz! mahal ng gas kasi!!
    Last edited by rv; August 8th, 2007 at 01:58 AM. Reason: spelling

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mackoto View Post
    guess i'll consider jazz, im currently stuck with civic 1.8s at and the new vios thanks for this thread guys.

mejo OT san ba oks bumili ng honda? i heard bad things about them especially the girl who had bird poops on her civic
    I got mine from the ayala group owned Honda Cars Alabang, 2 days only (had no stock unit with the color I wanted). Honda Pasig has good feedbacks.

1. (Makati)Magallanes and Alabang - top two Honda Dealers in the Phil.

Get the new civic, It has new color options for 2007, other than the existing ones, the 1.8S model, I think will be having fog lamps as standard now. It is fuel efficient but if you consider better fuel economy, get a lighter, lower displacement and smaller car to achieve better FC, If vios is your 2nd option then go for it if not, stick with honda's Jazz and City.

HTH!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by erickdpogi View Post
    I got mine from the ayala group owned Honda Cars Alabang, 2 days only (had no stock unit with the color I wanted). Honda Pasig has good feedbacks.

Get the new civic, It has new color options for 2007, other than the existing ones, the 1.8S model, I think will be having fog lamps as standard now. It is fuel efficient but if you consider better fuel economy, get a lighter, lower displacement and smaller car to achieve better FC, If vios is your 2nd option then go for it if not, stick with honda's Jazz and City.

HTH!

sir confirmed ba yong additional fog lamp sa 1.8S variant and anong color yong napadagdag sa 2007 model meron ba sila nong purplish metallic or vivid blue like sa jazz...top on the list ko kasi for 2nd car 1.8S a/t....tnx!...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by erickdpogi View Post

HTH!
    isnt honda shaw part of ayala group ser? parang un ang nsabe saken. like saipeme ano pa ung colors na available, i'll check those dealers later,last - walang discount talaga pag honda even cash? thanks for the time ser

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I don't think there is a discount for cash buyers. Yes Mackoto, shaw is from the ayala group too but the top two dealers of ayala are makati and alabang. Try other dealers outside the ayala group, like the one in Manila(UN ave.) and Q.Ave and ask them if they'll give you discounts on cash buyers. I'll check on it(color and fog lamps) but I think I've read it somewhere that they're going to offer the white as well as silverstone metallic w/c was offered with the limited edition honda city 06 (I wish they had purple) on the new civic. Fog lamps will be standard on the S variant, again check on the dealer.

HTH!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    hello,

its kinda late but thanks to all that replied. i finally ended up gettin a civic 1.8v a/t last week. i'm really satisfied btw my dealer mentioned that they will also be launching the new jazz next year
    Last edited by rv; November 3rd, 2007 at 09:29 PM. Reason: spelling

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    civic has definitely improved and the driving feel is really good... try contacting my Honda SE Dexie 09287727754... she's nice and accomodating.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
new top of the line vios leather 1.5 a/t or civic 1.8v a/t