New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 57 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    ^^^baka naman 2.5D4D yung Fort? IMO sa 3.0V lang i compare ang MS para parehas with both 4X4 capabilities and di naglalayo sa power to weight ratio.
    Yup that's right.. kaya before posting your comment read 1st the Title para hindi maligaw yung mga reader... acting as a moderator lang po ..

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Ive seen so many Monteros sports today... dumadami na sila kaysa Sta.Fe.. syempre out number pa rin sila ng Fort...

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yung bayaw ko wala parin unit ng MS, 3 weeks na nagaantay, nawawalan na ata ng loob gusto na bumalik sa fortuner..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Yung bayaw ko wala parin unit ng MS, 3 weeks na nagaantay, nawawalan na ata ng loob gusto na bumalik sa fortuner..
    Is he getting it cash or through financing? I've been told that if CASH, even though you are first in line, the dealers push you back in favor of those getting it through financing. As you know, the dealers will earn a windfall from those getting it through financing, unlike in CASH where their profits are fixed.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by buchokoy View Post
    Sta Fe ako sunod Montero Pangit ang Fortuner mukhang mumurahin at mukhang maasim ng mukha ng mga may ari siguro napeperwisyo sila sa kapangitan ng oto nila
    bro malaki yata galit mo sa toyota hinay hinay lang.....from other thread pinulaan mo rin tsk! tsk! tsk!...

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by saipeme View Post
    bro malaki yata galit mo sa toyota hinay hinay lang.....from other thread pinulaan mo rin tsk! tsk! tsk!...
    Don't worry sir, the mods are keeping a watchful eye on them...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by leonleon View Post
    Is he getting it cash or through financing? I've been told that if CASH, even though you are first in line, the dealers push you back in favor of those getting it through financing. As you know, the dealers will earn a windfall from those getting it through financing, unlike in CASH where their profits are fixed.
    Yes that is the tendency unfortunately. Cash buyers are always discriminated against finance buyers

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    i was told by an SA that those getting in-house financing will be given preference.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The tell them to stick it to their ***. In house financing has one of the worst interest rates, don't make yourself lugi in the process just because you want to be the first one to get a new car. Pay cash and save money in the long run.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Tell your bayaw "patience is a virtue" haha.. Waiting will pay back him with a comfortable ride/suspension rather than being impatient and choosing an uncomfortabe/matagtag ride..just being honest because i also own a fortuner.. im sure he would be satisfied with the Montero Sport

I love the Montero , I like the Fortuner , Eyeing for the Santa Fe

New Montero Sport 4x4, Fortuner 3.0 4x4 or Sta. Fe 4x4.