New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    No regrets yung mustang . 430 HP from a good ol american 5 liter v8. Its a looker, a performer and a beast. Just what the doctor prescribed for you

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro
    Oh yeah, tame that beast. Wrangle that wild pony and flog it hard!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Not final yet. Pag isipan ko pa. Bumubulong yung kunsensya ko e. Hehe.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by aargh View Post
    Not final yet. Pag isipan ko pa. Bumubulong yung kunsensya ko e. Hehe.
    sipain mo yang kunsensya na yan. pag nakita niya yung mustang baka mag-sorry pa sa iyo yan.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    By the way:

1) these 2nd hand 2015+ model mustangs are being sold cause their owners are upgrading to the 2018 version.

2) most are low mileage as they are all weekend cars.

3) the v8 coyote engine is bullet proof x2 and the mustang platform is easily the most tuner and aftermarket friendly platform. It has the most aftermarket parts catalogue and the many ways to mod it are legendary.

4) most are still under warranty. Only thing you will replace is oil and maybe tires (hehe)

5) you wont regret it. 430 hp for a 2.3m peso car????? So what if its 2nd hand....the experience is 1st rate.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    By the way:

1) these 2nd hand 2015+ model mustangs are being sold cause their owners are upgrading to the 2018 version.

2) most are low mileage as they are all weekend cars.

3) the v8 coyote engine is bullet proof x2 and the mustang platform is easily the most tuner and aftermarket friendly platform. It has the most aftermarket parts catalogue and the many ways to mod it are legendary.

4) most are still under warranty. Only thing you will replace is oil and maybe tires (hehe)

5) you wont regret it. 430 hp for a 2.3m peso car????? So what if its 2nd hand....the experience is 1st rate.

TS, if you’re buying in cash, you can’t beat that price for a 5.0 Mustang. Just make sure you meticulously check the car for defects and issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    boom fireworks New Hyundai Veloster vs. Toyota 86 vs. Subaru BRZ

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If I have the money now and the wife likes it, I will drive that Mustang like I stole it! It will be like Memphis Raines being gone in sixty seconds.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Kung mag-Mustang ka, antayin mo na lang Ford Ranger Raptor, sigurado you will be at the envy of two car owner groups / demographics: the Mustsng club and the Ranger club.

If you gonna spend might as well macimize

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Nakalimutan mo ata, OB, na Toyota asked Subaru to help them with the design of the 86. Toyota could not have done the 86 without Subaru. Toyota has forgotten to design sporty cars. For the next Supra, Toyota asked BMW to help them out.

The 86 and BRZ are the same car. Toyota even uses the engine and tranny supplied by Subaru. However, Subaru used a different suspension setup (stiffer) on the BRZ making it a better car on the track than the 86.
    Yes lam ko naman yun, pero it's the toyota badge that made this car popular not Subaru.
    You cant have two classics say 20-25 years from now, ang hahanapin ng kabataan sa panahon na yun Toyota. who knows Subsru might not be existent by then , eh fast cars are not exclusive to Subaru na naman, even Hyundai makes fast cars. Gone are those days na pag naka Subaru ka mabilis ka

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Yes lam ko naman yun, pero it's the toyota badge that made this car popular not Subaru.
    You cant have two classics say 20-25 years from now, ang hahanapin ng kabataan sa panahon na yun Toyota. who knows Subsru might not be existent by then , eh fast cars are not exclusive to Subaru na naman, even Hyundai makes fast cars. Gone are those days na pag naka Subaru ka mabilis ka
    Kung alam mo, bakit mong sasabihin na kumukopya lang Subaru? The 86 would not even be reborn without Subaru. Most Toyota buyers would just have been contented with their TRD-badged cars.

It is practically 3 cars. The 86 was also marketed as the Scion FRS in North America.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast