New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Hmm...is this a car forum or about a forum about values? hehe

Anyways, going back to your topic, siguro I will tell your friend to wait for the new Accord to come out (March daw), and then compare it with the Camry, before making a decision.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ako?
    i'd wait for the bar results first.
    baka kasi di ako pumasa, kakahiya
    naman sa peyrents ko. hehehe.

brand new for me!
    unless meron kang nakalaan
    na fund para pang maintenance
    lang nung mga benz.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    salamat sa mga reply bossing. i do concede to your points.

anyway, nagsu-suggest lang nman ako sa kaibigan.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    My suggestion from your list? None. The Camry is a good car and so are the Benz but as mentioned earlier, your friend hasn't passed the bar yet. Yes, this is a car forum but we also keep a keen eye on values as we here at Tsikot.com considers everyone, including the TS as family, so we watch out for each other here.

So, as I was saying, if your friend is looking for a Euro car as a grad gift, I would suggest a BMW 525i or 530d in E34 or E39 bodies. More or less in the Php1M mark. Also, I also strongly suggest to your friend that to ask for a car AFTER passing the bar exams. He/She will feel more fulfilled as well.

Hope this helps and welcome to Tsikot.com!
    Last edited by russpogi; February 23rd, 2008 at 02:39 AM. Reason: typo error

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    cheap naman ng options ng friend mo tell him to get a motocycle muna, pag bumagsak sya sa board exam, bili na lang ya ng sidecar para pang pasada

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    :green with envy:

Go for euro cars na lang if budget is out of the equation. Then make sure that whatever comes with the car (read: gas, repairs, accessories, whatever) will come from self-earned money kase you won't go far in this world kung lagi lang nakasahod yung kamay :D (yan ang sabi ng tatay ko)

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Musong View Post
    cheap naman ng options ng friend mo tell him to get a motocycle muna, pag bumagsak sya sa board exam, bili na lang ya ng sidecar para pang pasada

Parang tatay ko magbigay ng advice. Bili daw ako sentra tapos pag di ko na kayang bayaran gawin ko daw taxi.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mjb25 View Post
    mga bossing, my friend is about to graduate from law school and is asking for an advice as to what could be a good car gift that he can ask...current choices are the 3.5 camry(black), or a 2nd hand 98-02 slk convertible, or a 02-04 c-class sedan...

would you go for the camry or the euro cars? my first advice was the camry.

how about the 2008 accord? salamat mga bossing.
    "Friend" ba talaga o baka ikaw mismo yan?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    how i wish ako nga yun..pero wala pera..

although i personally like the camry..sana manalo ako lotto!

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rai2k8 View Post
    Parang tatay ko magbigay ng advice. Bili daw ako sentra tapos pag di ko na kayang bayaran gawin ko daw taxi.
    baka si Ben Musong tatay mo

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
New Gift