New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    honestly, i was considering an altis back then prior to getting Mirage G4 CVT. i would say na tipid talaga sa konsumo ng gas pero space, power at parts reliability - altis all the way. di ko kasi kaya presyo ng altis, plain and simple ;)

2. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dcvingkamotekid View Post
    honestly, i was considering an altis back then prior to getting Mirage G4 CVT. i would say na tipid talaga sa konsumo ng gas pero space, power at parts reliability - altis all the way. di ko kasi kaya presyo ng altis, plain and simple ;)
    Wala naman problema bro sa Mirage G4. Tsaka if na-cocover naman yung needs mo para sa isang sasakyan, mas lalong walang problema dun.

Iba iba naman kasi tayo lahat ng situation, iba iba tayo ng kayang budget range.

On the brighter side, least sayo, brand new yang G4 mo.

Nataon lang din kasi na may 500k budget (which I believe cash on hand) si TS. Kaya nag recommend mga tsikoteers ibang options hehe.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    From my own experiences with two kids..... I had a minivan when each of them were in the baby and toddler stage. It's simply the most practical vehicle when it came to dealing with family stuff. We also had a sedan that had a separate baby seat of its own. But, we were always drawn to the minivan despite having lower gas mileage and higher fuel costs. For us, the practicality was more important than fuel costs.

But, different people have different priorities. So, I speak only for me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234