New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by eljo3025 View Post
    Kung 5-6 passengers mo everyday, mas magandang Interior and you are okay with the 4th Gen coming next year, get the CR-V.

Pero kung gusto mo bago pa body style ng CUV mo for at most 4 more years get the Tucson kaso mas masikip siya sa Interior at Cargo compared to the CR-V.

Depende kung ano gusto ng puso mo, pati ng konting yabang inside of you.

Any CUV is a winner and worth every peso.
    Sure na ba yung 4th gen next year?

Actually bro, hindi lahat ng CUV

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I mean any CUV between the CR-V or Tucson is worth the money. Sorry hehe.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenang View Post
    i would love the new montero vgt but sadly i dont think i could stretch that far X.x sigh... ugh dunno which to buy now honestly still.... so tucson or cr-v??

Tucson for me....

Nagagandahan din ako sa Suzuki Grand Vitara

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    other than tucson and cr-v and units on my list can u guys recomend any other units that i might have missed

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    They could have did the same thing they did with the Fuzion. Import from Taiwan. Taiwan makes their own 2.4L Outlander and sell it for much cheaper than the 1.44M and 1.25M that it is sold here. Its OK if they raise the prices of the V6 Outlander, the sort of people who would buy this sort of car wouldn't mind that much.

*TS: What do you think? I believe the Montero Sport GLS-V would be a great car for you. Its very maporma too, and if you slap on those huge chrome rims and install that Unichip...
    - hehehe, sir GTi, 1.3M nga lang sana budget, dagdag cost yang bling bling na yan. Baka maging rice pa yang ride ni TS.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    other than tucson and cr-v and units on my list can u guys recomend any other units that i might have missed
    Kia Soul, have you checked it?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    None.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    *TS:

If you're going to buy in cash, you can ask for discount, a huge discount in fact, plus freebies. But if you're really locked between the Korean H and the Japanese H, go for the Korean H. Do not hesitate to ask for discounts because the agents won't think 2x giving you one given the fact that you'll pay cash. Minsan nga po, kayang kayang tawaran ng 100K ang car purchase lalo pag cash, nakukuha naman po sa matino, mabuti at marangal na usapan iyan. Kaya po do not hesitate to look at SUVs that has got a slightly higher tag price. :D
    Last edited by guigui; February 26th, 2011 at 12:55 PM. Reason: addendum

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Depende.

Kapag Tucson, baka 10K lang maximum discount kasi mabilis ang benta at bago pa.

Pero kapag FLOP yung kotse, mahigit 100K ang discount kahit pa financing.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by xander1925 View Post
    Tucson for me....

Nagagandahan din ako sa Suzuki Grand Vitara
    Mukhang 2nd gen RAV-4 ang Grand Vitara at rear wheel drive yan..Okay naman yan kaysa sa CRV 2WD A/T na overpriced na lately..

Okay din ang new generation X-Trail 2WD na mas mura sa CRV 2WD Modulo Sport Edition.

Marami-rami ring dumating na Tucson GL ha..

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Need help purchasing first car SUV