New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by datuputi.jr View Post
    How about the driving experience with both?
    alas (for you)! i am a toyota fan.

but i am curious... why do you not like the two of the sellingest cars in the local market?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    alas (for you)! i am a toyota fan.

but i am curious... why do you not like the two of the sellingest cars in the local market?
    Personal preference, i think.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Personal preference, i think.
    i'm an ordinary driver-owner, and a toyota fan, because i have had good experience with its reputedly trouble-free ownership and ease of maintenance, even off-casa (banawe! heh heh.). toyota also has its sniggles, but i am willing to overlook it.
    you see kasi, i used to be an owner of a "non-toyota" car. and one day, as i was looking for a part, the shopkeeper sadly shook his head at me, saying "wala, ser". he then faced the next costumer, who said what he needed, and the keeper replied, "original, japan, o taiwan? kanan o kaliwa? pang-matagalan, o pang bayan seller? ilan gusto mo?" and inwardly, i said to myself, "ganyan ang gusto ko!"

if you have no reason naman... perhaps you should try out the competition...?

btw, i'm not on toyota's payroll, in any imaginable way.
    Last edited by dr. d; June 30th, 2018 at 11:41 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    How about the driving experience with both?
    Driving experience becomes a consideration if you are the type of person who likes to push the limits of your ride once in a while. However, if you drive conservatively and would not even consider pushing the tachometer to above 4k rpm, then I guess a car’s response and performance will not be important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    i'm an ordinary driver-owner, and a toyota fan, because i have had good experience with its reputedly trouble-free ownership and ease of maintenance, even off-casa (banawe! heh heh.). toyota also has its sniggles, but i am willing to overlook it.
    you see kasi, i used to be an owner of a "non-toyota" car. and one day, as i was looking for a part, the shopkeeper sadly shook his head at me, saying "wala, ser". he then faced the next costumer, who said what he needed, and the keeper replied, "original, japan, o taiwan? kanan o kaliwa? pang-matagalan, o pang bayan seller? ilan gusto mo?" and inwardly, i said to myself, "ganyan ang gusto ko!"

if you have no reason naman... perhaps you should try out the competition...?

btw, i'm not on toyota's payroll, in any imaginable way.
    Agree! That is the greatest advantage of having a Toyota. My problem with Hyundai or Kia is that when my main source (Seiring) has no stock, it is often very hard to get what I need immediately. Sometimes placing an order takes weeks for the parts to arrive.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    some folks buy a car for what they see in the showroom.
    other folks buy a car, imagining what it will be like, several years down the road.
    some are already thinking of the re-sale value, while the car is still in the casa!
    Last edited by dr. d; June 30th, 2018 at 01:28 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    some folks buy a car for what they see in the showroom.
    other folks buy a car, imagining what it will be like, several years down the road.
    some are already thinking of the re-sale value, while the car is still in the casa!
    Uso na yata yan ngayon... yung “advance mag isip...” [emoji16] ending, hindi na lang bibili kasi masisira din naman yan... just kidding!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Uso na yata yan ngayon... yung “advance mag isip...” [emoji16] ending, hindi na lang bibili kasi masisira din naman yan... just kidding!

yespo.
    we know of some of these folks.
    they do not want to to be bothered by anything outside of pms.
    they're mindful of the re-sale value, because they intend to sell it in just a few years, and get a new, headache-free car.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Stucked up po ako between Mazda 2 (sedan) and Suzuki Ciaz GL. Manual Transmission. Medyo napapaisip ako with Suzuki Ciaz. Pareho namng may pros and cons sya. Ngayon iniisip ko e ung mas makakabuti para sa first owner tulad ko.

I also think regarding the maintenance after 3yrs. Which one is much better?

Thanks in advance.
    "mazda 2 performs better but go for honda jazz much better"

10. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Question lang po for the ground clearance.
    Hindi ba siya mababa sa actual?
    I am yet to see the actual unit though.
    But I would just like to ask from owners mismo if hindi ba problem yung ground clearance nito.
    Hindi ba siya sumasayad sa mga humps?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast