New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    cracklings1017: ah tiga tagum di ay ka bro. naa pa ba ang gold city karon? murag wala na siguro haha!

my college friend who is also based in tagum city habitually buys brand new vehicles here in manila and drive them home to mindanao. he says it's a whole lot cheaper to do this rather than buy from davao city car dealers. he's the frugal type so he knows what he speaks of when it comes to those things
    uu bro.. Yup bro, sabi nung na22ro mag drive saken na ung amo nia bumili sa Manila, kc mas matipid daw kesa d2.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    cracklings1017: ah tiga tagum di ay ka bro. naa pa ba ang gold city karon? murag wala na siguro haha!

my college friend who is also based in tagum city habitually buys brand new vehicles here in manila and drive them home to mindanao. he says it's a whole lot cheaper to do this rather than buy from davao city car dealers. he's the frugal type so he knows what he speaks of when it comes to those things
    uu bro.. Yup bro, sabi nung na22ro mag drive saken na ung amo nia bumili sa Manila, kc mas matipid daw kesa d2.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by cracklings1017 View Post

some provincial dealers charge a "delivery fee" for places outside metro manila.
    you will have to determine for yourself, which you prefer.. the convenience or the experience..
    good luck.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Go with the Mazda3 then. I guess Mazda Davao will work out something if you're a sure buyer.

The Carmen-Tagum part of McArthur Highway will be a good place to test the eagerness of the car to run. Or maybe take the road from Monkayo to Agusan or maybe that road from Mati.
    Actually the whole road from Surigao to Tagum via Butuan is a great way to test the Mazda 3

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    Actually the whole road from Surigao to Tagum via Butuan is a great way to test the Mazda 3
    My mom hit 160 without noticing on their CX5 somewhere between Monkayo and Tagum on their way to Davao. There are lots of nice mountain roads in the area. Just watch out for the occasional jaywalking carabao.

We have yet to drive the Buda route but I have ridden a bus through it. Should be a fun drive.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ maganda talaga ang kalsada jan between monkayo and tagum. pero pag gabi medyo madilim nga lang. but that was a decade ago last i drove there

6. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Nkaka discourage nmn pala ung Mazda 3 (no offense po).
    Kc medyo naliliitan kc ako, prang ung size nia pang Vios.

Just want to ask if anyone knows the Fuel Consumption of Toyota Altis 2015?
    Gaano po ba katagal ma release ung sasakyan?

Gus2 ko sana magamit nganung Feb.14
    Alam nio naman

Thanks in advance!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2014

Alam nio naman

Thanks in advance!
    Naliliitan ka sa Mazda 3? Anong height mo ba sir? Eh ako 5' 11" tamang tama hindi masikip kahit sa rear seat.

Yung all new honda civic mas malaki raw and may turbo pa, kaso CVT ang engine hopefully in the long run walang maging problema.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boomshine View Post
    Naliliitan ka sa Mazda 3? Anong height mo ba sir? Eh ako 5' 11" tamang tama hindi masikip kahit sa rear seat.

Yung all new honda civic mas malaki raw and may turbo pa, kaso CVT ang engine hopefully in the long run walang maging problema.
    Pang-Vios lang naman talaga size ng Mazda 3. The Vios is a big subcompact and the Mazda 3 is a small compact. It's definitely not as big as the Sylphy or Altis.

Kung hindi masikip sayo ang Mazda 3, edi sobrang luwag ng ibang compact. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Apr 2015

Alam nio naman

Thanks in advance!

Here's my fuel consumption. Mostly city driving.

On highway, 16 to 18 kms/l

untitled.jpg

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn_06 View Post
    Here's my fuel consumption. Mostly city driving.

On highway, 16 to 18 kms/l

untitled.jpg
    Bro you might want to download an app for that para di na kailangan i-excel. I use aCar for Android and Road Trip for iOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast