New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post

I have a 2009 Montero 4x2 AT diesel, 32Tkm na and still getting 7-8km/Liter of Seaoil. I wanted to trade-in sana for a 2013 Santa Fe, or kahit used 2011/2012. Your comment makes me think twice about it now.

So in your opinion *popcorn, what would be a good SUV to consider? Is Santa Fe a good choice based on your own experience?

Thanks.
    If you have Montero keep it, it's a keeper car. Though mahal ang maintenance ng common-rail, you have the numbers, and since andami nyo Montero owner, that may keep your maintenance cost lower.

mas malakas ang konsumo ng Montero over SF coz of the tires, 265 kayo, 235 Lang kami, I've driven a 4x4 Montero for a long drive, sa first 5km pa Lang alam ko na na malakas yan sa diesel coz of the tires and higher ground clearance, but the trade-off its durable enough,

I used to own a strada 4x4 non-Crdi MT, my FC averages 12km/liter but that was way before the biodiesel mix. Malakas sya compared sa kebigan ko may L200 strada 4x2 na Hindi high ground clearance at normal Lang ang size ng tires, he registered 16km/liter noon.

so I'm very much familiar with Mtsu diesel. If you're gonna buy the 2013 SF, buy bec. Of the looks lol. Coz I doubt if it will improve in FC. Dito sa tin mas bago engine, mas malakas sa fuel, look at what happened sa Kia Forums dito sa Tsikot, almost all Kia's are suffering near Expedition FCs Dahil sa dirty fuel mixes dito satin. Imagine a Kia Rio at 6km/liter. Parang kang bumili ng sub1M na bato at pinukpok mo sa ulo mo. Bale wala pinaghihirapan ng mga Korean engineers to compete in engine design, Kung ang katapat eh kalokohan ng mga Pinoy, there's something really wrong with how their mixing the biofuels here, or unless deliberate yan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    If you have Montero keep it, it's a keeper car. Though mahal ang maintenance ng common-rail, you have the numbers, and since andami nyo Montero owner, that may keep your maintenance cost lower.

mas malakas ang konsumo ng Montero over SF coz of the tires, 265 kayo, 235 Lang kami, I've driven a 4x4 Montero for a long drive, sa first 5km pa Lang alam ko na na malakas yan sa diesel coz of the tires and higher ground clearance, but the trade-off its durable enough,

I used to own a strada 4x4 non-Crdi MT, my FC averages 12km/liter but that was way before the biodiesel mix. Malakas sya compared sa kebigan ko may L200 strada 4x2 na Hindi high ground clearance at normal Lang ang size ng tires, he registered 16km/liter noon.

so I'm very much familiar with Mtsu diesel. If you're gonna buy the 2013 SF, buy bec. Of the looks lol. Coz I doubt if it will improve in FC. Dito sa tin mas bago engine, mas malakas sa fuel, look at what happened sa Kia Forums dito sa Tsikot, almost all Kia's are suffering near Expedition FCs Dahil sa dirty fuel mixes dito satin. Imagine a Kia Rio at 6km/liter. Parang kang bumili ng sub1M na bato at pinukpok mo sa ulo mo. Bale wala pinaghihirapan ng mga Korean engineers to compete in engine design, Kung ang katapat eh kalokohan ng mga Pinoy, there's something really wrong with how their mixing the biofuels here, or unless deliberate yan

*popcorn, sounds like a wise advise, Thanks for sharing your wisdom and experience on this topic. I think I will follow your suggestion to keep it. Thanks!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    You're welcme, basta may tanung kyo I'm here to help

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Double post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
MT Gas SUV vs. AT Diesel SUV