New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I am thinking about a car that you actually owned, not just driven once or twice, since let's say owning diminishes the excitement factor.

But still, gave you (or still gives you) that excitement, and made you look forward to the next time that you will drive your car again..

Parang kung sa past girlfriends eh yung pinaka namimiss mo

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    My Mazda Familia and 626

I miss them

I don't know, but they excite me. I feel so connected when I'm behind the wheel. Not just a point A to B cars.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1996 Nissan Sentra with SR20DE (purchased in 2006 with SR20 already swapped)

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    toyota lite ace... it's so exciting kasi you never know kung kelan ka mag ooverheat.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Diesel View Post
    toyota lite ace... it's so exciting kasi you never know kung kelan ka mag ooverheat.
    Di ba Nissan Serena yun?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    hahaha, parang most frightening ito sir

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008

Hahaha, exciting nga kung ganito ang sasakyan mo. But seriously, ganito ba talaga ang lite ace?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    i miss my kia carnival...

very spacious, very fast for its size and weight kahit minivan type yun eh may dating pa din na hindi sya mukhang soccer mom car...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    we had a 1991 liteace, casa maintained, lasted for 11years, no overheat... busted radiator pipe once lang mga nung 9yrs na siya... disposed after 11years, still in good running condition except for its A/C which was wrongly fixed...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    1998 honda oddyssey, a mom's car but very comfortable to drive. Not that big and has enough power to take you to speed...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast