New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup...as otep mentioned, dai-chi are making small subs that will fit underneath the 2nd row seat...di ko lang alam kung anu-ano ang options nyan, but me nakita ako sa showroom nila the last time na nagawi ako don....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't know if the MS has underseat room. Kahit sa cargo area, hindi naman malaking space ang kinakain ng stealth subs.

Pwede mo i-audition dun sa Megamall. May parang listening room sila sa kanilang showroom.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    congrats!

next...

4x4 lessons...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    I don't know if the MS has underseat room. Kahit sa cargo area, hindi naman malaking space ang kinakain ng stealth subs.

Pwede mo i-audition dun sa Megamall. May parang listening room sila sa kanilang showroom.
    audition mo sa mega then bilhin mo sa raon mas mura dun.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    thanks! walang space under the 2nd row seats, pero baka pwde under one of the front seats or in 1 of the storage compartments under the cargo space. i'll try to sample the dai ichi

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dengaroo View Post
    thanks po sa lahat ng inyong feedback. my wife and i test drove both the RAV4 and Montero Sport. and the winner is... Montero Sport
    for the ff reasons - size, ground clearance, 4X4, proven engine, sturdy built, and the big discount. the 3 gauge meters and leather ameneties were a plus and so was the clarion head unit (unlike RAV4 which had only temp gauge and a plainer looking stereo). i was apprehensive that the MS would be slow, but the acceleration was actually quite good. the ride was comfortable enough, and my wife found it easy to drive.
    maganda nga ung black pero baka di makita pag gabi e. we liked the white too, pero hirap maintain, so we're settling for the silver. not as flashy, but practical.

cheers!
    congrats po sir! hehe same color po yung sa atin, silver din po sa amin e! hirap mag-maintain ng black or white na paint color! (sakit sa ulo yung mga very visible scratches na "nagtutubuan" kahit ano pang ingat mo hehe)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Montero Sport or RAV4 4X2?