New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Thank you mga sirs, really appreciate your inputs. Our innova really served us well, except for that d4d issues at that time (2005-2007 models) which toyota eventually addressed by replacing its (or they installed?) a suction control valve, i have no regrets, till now, it runs really well and super tipid sa gas that is why i have second thoughts about its replacement.

I can only afford kasi for its possible replacement the base model monty which is non- vgt, compared to innova, say the mid trimmed G or even the V, how will it fare in terms of engine power vis a vis the turbo lag of a non vgt monty? Thanks guys..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by hugobo View Post
    Thank you mga sirs, really appreciate your inputs. Our innova really served us well, except for that d4d issues at that time (2005-2007 models) which toyota eventually addressed by replacing its (or they installed?) a suction control valve, i have no regrets, till now, it runs really well and super tipid sa gas that is why i have second thoughts about its replacement.

I can only afford kasi for its possible replacement the base model monty which is non- vgt, compared to innova, say the mid trimmed G or even the V, how will it fare in terms of engine power vis a vis the turbo lag of a non vgt monty? Thanks guys..

Sir hugobo

Sobrang bawing-bawi na po yung innova nyo in terms of usage, retain nyo po yung current vehicle nyo at gamitin for workhorse, then bili ulit ng "full-upgrade" since ang target nyo po ay montero(or other different model variant na gusto nyo) wag po tipirin...

Top-end and High end po ang category nyo po Sir...hehehe

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    kung comfort at easy ingeress and egress ng passenger innova and kung sasakay parents or grandparents mo innova na para di hirap sumakay[/QUOTE]

i held on to my sedan for this, the mobility-impaired... even if it guzzles gas..
    kung puede lang i-lower ang innova and still drive good look good...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    double double..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    test drive the montero sport glx that you want and compare it to your current innova.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Are there any mid-sized SUV (MS, Fortuner, Alterra, etc) that can match the Innova's cabin space and ride comfort?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ^^^ Chevrolet Trailblazer but it's not the same price bracket.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by b0y37 View Post
    Are there any mid-sized SUV (MS, Fortuner, Alterra, etc) that can match the Innova's cabin space and ride comfort?
    Isuzu Alterra in terms of space

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by b0y37 View Post

The fortuner has identical cabin layout as the innova, even the floormats are the same.However, the floor of of fortuner is higher, contributing to less leg space as well as less headroom. The MS is like a raised sedan, with very low sitting posture, hence the difficult ingress/egress. The alterra is indeed roomy but very long, better check your garage/ parking space.Tried to sit on the third row of trailblazer -- claustrophobia--- with non sliding 2nd row.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Consider the Crosswind also. Same layout as the Innova but better ground clearance.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast