New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CruzeLSMT View Post
    Just an interesting comparison. Considering their price (without discounts) is not too far apart, which one will you pick?
    Quote Originally Posted by dcph172 View Post
    genesis coupe ako hands down! i dont know about the technicalities of these two cars, but those aside and looks alone, sa genesis na ako wond even have second thoughts about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Is this even a question? Of course Genesis Coupe!!!!
    Genesis Coupe ako! 2 doors is still 2 doors. Not many pinoys will buy a coupe.

GC will turn more heads than GTA in terms of looks.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    if that is the case, why not throw in the Ford Focus 2.0L TDCi PS6 as well? Priced at P1.19M SRP, I am sure it would be included in the list if one is simply buying on a fixed budget.

A fast car that handles well (in factory form) and looks great but frugal on the fuel. If factory-stock performance is inadequate, Speedlab has a few tricks to give it major horsepower & torque boost with some simple mods.

http://www.motioncars.com/model.php?id=122
    naah! i don't trust our diesel fuel in the Philippines. maybe kung sa ibang countries pwede pa.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    kahit anong variant pa ilaban at paglabanin, genesis pa rin ako. its not all about brute and power and heritage.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Unless you're frequently encountering open stretches of road, I'll go for the Lancer EX GT-A. Being able to haul an additional 2-3 people at the back is really convenient at times where you'll be hauling people. The Genesis trumps it on the looks, but I'd go for everyday practicality instead.

The GT-A must be around 200k+ cheaper after discounts. That's a huge amount and you can properly get some performance mods from the aftermarket tuners.

In either way, I ended up comparing the Hyundai Genesis with the newly released Hyundai Sonata ayun ang malapit na price.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    genesis coupe! looks palang euro ang dating kahit korean car, lalo na pag naka-setup mmmmm...pero pag jdm fan ka or gusto mo yung evoX effect, lancer

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Coupe 2.0T is quick, no doubt... but rear headroom is at a premium compared to any four-door car (the legroom is actually pretty good for a coupe).

But... if we're talking about driving fun... the Focus TDCi is actually close enough. Not quite as quick, but almost so... good handling, too... and it's got an automatic... which the Coupe doesn't.

If I want excitement from my Lancer, I'd actually go for the base unit with the MT. The change you get from this can go to a sound system to match the stock RF of the GTA, bigger wheels, a suspension, a turbo... in the end, you'll have something more fun than the stock Coupe 2.0T, for less money.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Mitsubishi Lancer EX 2.0 GT-A vs. Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0 (Entry)