New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    mitsu adventure diesel. i need comments po.

i am considering getting one for my son.. need a vehicle na madaling manenuhin (newbie driver), hindi mabilis (anti-racing), tight turning radius at medyo makitid, dahil masikip sa aming neighborhood. reliable and matibay din (of course! as i'm the one paying for its fuel and maintenance..)
    comments on the choice, pls.
    i'd love a revo diesel glx, but no one seems to be selling a good, well-maintained model nowadays..
    and the innova is simply... blimp-ish.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    mitsu adventure diesel. i need comments po.

i am considering getting one for my son.. need a vehicle na madaling manenuhin (newbie driver), hindi mabilis (anti-racing), tight turning radius at medyo makitid, dahil masikip sa aming neighborhood. reliable and matibay din (of course! as i'm the one paying for its fuel and maintenance..)
    comments on the choice, pls.
    i'd love a revo diesel glx, but no one seems to be selling a good, well-maintained model nowadays..
    and the innova is simply... blimp-ish.
    why not innova J or Avanza bro? Mitsubishi adventure is notorious to asbu crocodiles.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Go for the Adventure. Seems andun lahat ng requirements mo. I own 1 btw.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    why not innova J or Avanza bro? Mitsubishi adventure is notorious to asbu crocodiles.
    i have an innova. it's on the wide side, and the turning radius is "uncomfortable".
    avanza... how's the gas in-efficiency in the new model? the first release model's turned me off with its fuel consumption.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Cube View Post
    Go for the Adventure. Seems andun lahat ng requirements mo. I own 1 btw.
    one vote!
    thanks.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Jimny. It fits the bill. Its spartan though. But unlike the adventure the jimny is an enthusiast's car. For me ask your son what he likes.

Kasi when giving gifts, always remember, to buy what the person wants and not what you want for them.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by unmarked View Post
    Jimny. It fits the bill. Its spartan though. But unlike the adventure the jimny is an enthusiast's car. For me ask your son what he likes.

Kasi when giving gifts, always remember, to buy what the person wants and not what you want for them.
    he is considering a mirage. but as it's rather new to the market, we might have maintenance and longevity concerns.
    i have innova and wigo. and he doesn't warm up to either.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    What is the intended use case scenario? Will your son be driving alone most of the time? Car pool a lot of passengers? Carry a lot of cargo?

How about a TD Crosswind? It's sort of a middle ground between the Innova and Advie as far as power and fuel economy.

Btw, we've had an Adventure in the 90's when it was first introduced. My dad's comments were mahina and mausok. And the rear A/C kept dripping and making noises. Don't know how much has changed since then.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Mas okay avanza bro. Yung ecosport ayaw mo?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    he is considering a mirage. but as it's rather new to the market, we might have maintenance and longevity concerns.
    i have innova and wigo. and he doesn't warm up to either.
    Mirage has been sold since dec 2012. More than 15,000 on the road.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast