New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Parehong ok sana, kaya lang kung pang araw araw Sta Fe ako kase diesel

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I also chose between the Outlander and the SF but finally decided on the SF. Reasons being that it is a 7 seater and FC is lower at diesel pa. Although at that time, there was only the 3.0L variant of the Outie.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I dont know what to recommend...

Sta. Fe - Diesel nga... But if you are planning to own it for 5 years or more... Nakow po... Ang mahal naman ng parts ng CRDi compared to regular diesels where you can service it on your own. Yung Outlander 2.4L naman, gas which gives you lesser maintenance costs, pero kahit more than 10 years na ang Mitsubishi sa CVT, parang i-doubt it pa rin... The CVT costs a lot when its broken.

Sta Fe - Mahal parts if nasira... Injectors nya etc.
    Outlander - Mahal ang CVT if nasira...

If gas I would go for the 3.0L MIVEC V6 Outlander But kung diesel, the Sta Fe for sure, HARI is giving a 5 year warranty for the car. But... If Mitsubishi gives me the opportunity to pay a little bit more for a 5 year warranty... Hmmm... the 2.4L Outlander nalang kasi marami pa rin itong freebies... :hihihi: Sa Aussie, they get 6L/100 kms in the highway. 9L/100km naman sa City. Hope that applies here.

I hope this would give you an insight of the car you wish to get. Di naman siguro magagalit si sir Lui sa akin kasi he is in both brands. :hysterical:
    Last edited by drey; October 5th, 2007 at 08:14 AM.
    iam3739.com

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    paging the two besprends :megaphone:

:bwahaha:
    :popcorn: :fight:
    Last edited by shadow; October 5th, 2007 at 09:20 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    thanks for the inputs mga sir.. keep 'em coming pls.. so far, am still inclined to get the outlander.. but i want to be convinced when i do finally get it..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    GOOD!!! GO FOR IT ALREADY!!! DON'T HESITATE!!! BUY NOW!!!

and oh, enjoy.
    Last edited by safeorigin; October 5th, 2007 at 05:36 PM.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Outlander - good looks, powerful Mivec engine, based on the evoX platform

Santa Fe - CRDi engine... good lookin din naman.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Tama si sir drey mahal nga ang parts ng CRDi (I own Santa Fe)
    di rin naman lusot ang Outlander dito what do you expect pag SUV ang binili mo?

Ang gusto ko lang talaga sa Outlander ay ang kanyang makinang Mivec na which pinagkait sa atin nang matagal na panahon
    planning to change engine nga from stock to 4g92 mivec 2nd gen e (pizza)
    (OT na)
    parehas maganda kaya mahirap magdecide, pero kung ano unang pumasok sa isip yun na yun! either naman sa dalawa sure good buy yun!

goodluck!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    I dont know what to recommend...

Sta. Fe - Diesel nga... But if you are planning to own it for 5 years or more... Nakow po... Ang mahal naman ng parts ng CRDi compared to regular diesels where you can service it on your own. Yung Outlander 2.4L naman, gas which gives you lesser maintenance costs, pero kahit more than 10 years na ang Mitsubishi sa CVT, parang i-doubt it pa rin... The CVT costs a lot when its broken.

Sta Fe - Mahal parts if nasira... Injectors nya etc.
    Outlander - Mahal ang CVT if nasira...

If gas I would go for the 3.0L MIVEC V6 Outlander But kung diesel, the Sta Fe for sure, HARI is giving a 5 year warranty for the car. But... If Mitsubishi gives me the opportunity to pay a little bit more for a 5 year warranty... Hmmm... the 2.4L Outlander nalang kasi marami pa rin itong freebies... :hihihi: Sa Aussie, they get 6L/100 kms in the highway. 9L/100km naman sa City. Hope that applies here.

I hope this would give you an insight of the car you wish to get. Di naman siguro magagalit si sir Lui sa akin kasi he is in both brands. :hysterical:

sa aussie they get 9L kasi walang traffic saka tricycle dun. I have driven there in that so boring continent in the south: dun nga uso yun population 1000 sa isang area as big as QC. My SF can reach 15km/liter dun sa tingin ko, normal heavy foot driving ko pa

in 5 years, CRDi will be mainstream already with the introduction of all brands na. even Honda is joining the bandwagon.

so mahirap magsalita ng tapos ...

dito nga lang sa ORtigas ave., I have since experienced Pajero fieldmaster owners with W or X plates rolling down their windows and checking out my SF from end to end sa traffic.

3.0 Mivec pangarera lang yan dito sa sobra sikip na mundo na'tin. yun nga hindi Mivec na Fuzion lakas lumamon ng gas eh. 1M car tapos drinks like a Ford Explorer accdg. to the Fuzion thread.

kung gusto ko magyabang by enduring a gas guzzling vehicle, I'd rather buy a BMW or a Ford Expedition/Explorer or Chevy Tahoe. at least, worth ang yabang.

the only thrifty gasoline right now that I'm very confident of is the new CRV.

sa panahon ngaun kailangan mag-tipid, para makabili ka ng LCD TV the bigger the better. the savings of 3k per month on gasoline can already buy you a 32" LCD TV in 1 year sa pinoydvd.com.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ui, may 2.4 Mivec na ung Outlander. and it's got a newly designed engine from Mitsu! :D

that'll make things more intersting.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Mitsu OUTLANDER or Hyunda STA FE