New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Good day tsikot members!

Just want to ask what is the better option for a 2nd hand AUV. Options ko po Hilander, Revo, and Adventure.
    Consider na rin po price, fuel efficiency and maintenance.

more power!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    sir hilander is way to old.
    revo depends o what model same with the adventure.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    so none of the above?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    [SIZE=2]For me, its definitely the revo although the gas variants have drinking problems. Maintenance wise, the revo is cheap and very easy to maintain base on personal experience. Price wise, the usual good units are pricey and neglected ones are reasonable.
    the hilander has the better fuel consumption. its really frugal but problems are plenty especially with the clutch and the black smoke. Lots of low price 2nd hand units out there. we use to have one also.
    adventures are plenty on the road, lots of parts available. very good fuel efficiency.
    [/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    thanks for the input guys..more input pa sana
    around 300k lang kasi budget ko. though i could buy a car from that kaso gusto ko marami mailaman e. ayaw ko naman ng van parang hindi ko carry saka parang hirap gamitin. hehehe.
    i would appreciate more inputs here. thanks!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    among your choices, its the Adventure, specially the diesel variant.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    leaning towards the adventure pero mukhang 2001 model pababa ang makukuha mo nyan pag 300k lang ang budget. hwag kalimutan isama yung trusted mechanic kung meron ka ng nakita

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    TS pareho tayo ng problema pasingit na rin im already decide for adventure i found advie diesel 2002 SS diesel edition 390k 70k odo, advie 2003 SS gas edition 350k at advie GLX diesel 2004 390k.... im still in research& in dilemma...patulong na rin mga sir if this price are reasonable or overprice? at kung pamimiliin kyo ng advie gas or diesel ?appreciate your help TIA!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    toyota revo GLX or Sports Runner diesel

kung kaya naman ng budget, Revo VX240D

yung ibang AUV kasi kapag puno (sorry adeventure owners), lumulubog yung ilalim. so far, wala pa akong nakikitang Revo na lubog ang likuran.

just my cents

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Base sa budget mo, I'll choice Adventure parin, mas reliable ang 4D56 para sa akin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast