New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    Plus, the diesel Outlander's engine is made by Peugeot, which will make it too expensive against other vehicles in its class.

However, I was told by my source that MMPC plans to launch another SUV by the second half of 2008, and it will be powered by DI-D common rail technology.
    maybe that will be the new montero sport wagon G, a strada based SUV

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post
    for me and for now, i will go for santa fe for diesel engine. but when it comes to looks, looks like outie has the edge. i like outie's multi info display and dash design. but hey di na natin ma reach ang gas prices
    Di mo ma-reach ang gas prices?
    iam3739.com

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Di mo ma-reach ang gas prices?
    :bwahaha:

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I know luma na yung thread but I guess di naman masama if I put my input here...

I was also in the same dilemma din dati pero to cut to the chase I bought the Santa Fe. Initially it was for my parents pero G*G0 ako eh so pinagamit ko na sa kanila yung Landcruiser para akin na to. :evil: I too am single. The 7 seater is always an advantage and last Sunday it proved its use kasi nag go out and eat kami ng parents ko my sister kasama yung auntie and uncle ko with their kid (they arrived in the restaurant using their own car). Eh yung pinsan ko college pa at kailangan umuwi agad kasi may test kinabukasan pero plano sana namin punta ng mall afterwards... So ayun yung pinsan ko umuwi using their car at si Uncle and Antie nakisakay samin. Hehehe yung sister ko dun sa 3rd row while my uncle, aunt and mom on the 2nd row. My dad and me occupy the 1st row with me as the driver.

For most cases though I use it to go to work ALONE sometimes with my girlfriend and rarely my sister in case she gets assign in Makati. I just fold flat the 3rd row di parang Outlander na din. As for looks di naman tatay looking ang Santa Fe but I agree mas sporty ang Outlander. But the practicality won me over, the CRDi is a plus too... I was also not an audiphile so I didn't really cared about the Rockford Fosgate HU.

Pero if you're getting the 2.4L 4X2 Outlander I think its very good value for money and at such a nice price of 1.2M and change I would get this over any crossover in that price range (yes you heard me Honda CR-V).

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Mitsu OUTLANDER or Hyunda STA FE