New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    my mom's tribute 2.3 (4x2) consumes 7km/liter city driving... that is if you remain your speed at 80km/hr tops... super lakas tlga sa gas.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by charriolkid View Post
    my mom's tribute 2.3 (4x2) consumes 7km/liter city driving... that is if you remain your speed at 80km/hr tops... super lakas tlga sa gas.
    I think 7km/li is reasonable and not that bad for this size and displacement of a car and asking for 9km/li+ on the average is somethng we all like to have but only in our dreams. You will be surprised that some sedans with much smaller displacements have similar or even worse FCs than this

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence
    Last edited by mojojojo; October 5th, 2006 at 10:10 AM. Reason: wrong grammar

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    mine is 2.3L. been using it since 2004 so far no problem. very comfy ride, quet engine. my average consumption is 8km/liter

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Yup... almost all CUVs are gas guzzlers. CRVs, Escapes and Tributes have very very similar consumption.
    Yeah, this is true. Although some CUVs are not as passenger spacious as medium sized sedans, and may appear more compact vs them, they do have the medium sized sedans' engines and weight (plus more drag?). Lamang lang siguro is ride height and versatility.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    OMG gus gusslers pla yan.
    ganda pa nman ng tribute AFAIK.

I still prefer GV ..

a diesel equipped talaga sa panahon ngayun.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yezz. a diesel equipped CUV would be a good choice nowadays. (ehem, tucson?)

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ok naman although am still not used to the fuel consumption compared to that if mazda 3's.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Para sa akin ok naman tribute eh un nga lang pag city driving medyo malakas gasolina. Maiba lang guys san ang best na mekaniko expert sa tribute along pampanga or tarlac area sana? Tnx po in advance. San din kaya pwede magpalagay ng spoiler tarlac or pampanga din sana para sa tribute?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Is Mazda Tribute 2.3L any good?