New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Bro Hitman, nakuha mo na CX5 mo? nakuha ko na Premium ko kanina, happy naman ako..pagisipan mo mabuti sir kung CX5 ka talaga..ok naman ride ng forester as for the consumption di ko pa talaga masabi, dahil from MI inuwi ko agad sa bahay tapos sumaglit lang ko sa mcdo. Nung una kinabahan ako dahil pagka full tank, nabawasan ng tatlong guhit, pero nung nilabas ko uli puno nanaman.

Natuwa ako sa sunroof, pers time kaya lagi nakabukas yung shade, except nung tirik yung araw. Mukang masarap gamitin yun sa gabi..ride ayos din naman, hindi naman executive car type pero di mo naman mahahalata na matagtag o baka dahil nasanay ako sa innova, lancer EX at grandlivina..
    Last edited by oliver1013; March 20th, 2014 at 07:15 PM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Bro Hitman, nakuha mo na CX5 mo? nakuha ko na Premium ko kanina, happy naman ako..pagisipan mo mabuti sir kung CX5 ka talaga..ok naman ride ng forester as for the consumption di ko pa talaga masabi, dahil from MI inuwi ko agad sa bahay tapos sumaglit lang ko sa mcdo. Nung una kinabahan ako dahil pagka full tank, nabawasan ng tatlong guhit, pero nung nilabas ko uli puno nanaman.

Natuwa ako sa sunroof, pers time kaya lagi nakabukas yung shade, except nung tirik yung araw. Mukang masarap gamitin yun sa gabi..ride ayos din naman, hindi naman executive car type pero di mo naman mahahalata na matagtag o baka dahil nasanay ako sa innova, lancer EX at grandlivina..
    Congrats bro sa Forester mo. Oo, nakuha ko na CX-5 Pro ko kahapon and crystal white pearl ang color. So far nageenjoy ako idrive siya. Ang smooth ng ride niya, hindi siya matagtag. For now, hindi ko pa din masabi kung matipid siya kaka full tank ko lang kanina. Enjoy na lang natin mga ride natin.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ayos yan sir, sayang nagiba tayo ng landas pero ok na rin basta happy lang tayo. Kumusta naman ang overall driving experience?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I was in this dilemma, faced with the same choices and got the Subaru Forester: symmetrical AWD as standard feature, boxer engine, CVT, vehicle stabilization with traction control and all the toys one can wish for (Sport and Intelligent drive modes plus X-drive, light and smooth steering with speed tightening, rain sensing wipers, auto dusk sensing HID headlights framed by nice LED, auto climate control, steering wheel controls with cellphone mating) that make it a truly "smart" car, coupled with legendary Subaru build quality and racing heritage, I couldn't be happier! It's the closest in drive quality to the X3.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Some people may have noticed that I'm partial to the CX5. If it was my decision the Mazda would be my choice since I'll be driving it everyday.

Things changed a bit though and the new job requires me to work from home. That means my wife drives herself to work and back. Since we're planning to upgrade to a bigger car her preference now takes precedence because most of the time she's the one who will be driving.

For now the Forester gets the vote from her. The all around visibility is a major plus with its huge windows. The CVT is also a plus because she likes the smoother power delivery over a conventional AT. The hood is visible from the driver seat and that gives her extra confidence when maneuvering through tight spots. We can take the tagtag because we both prefer a stiff ride. If all goes well we'll be getting it before the year ends. If all goes very well we'll get the Premium Anyone interested in a 2011 Vios E AT? :naughty2:

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    refer kita sa ahente ko bro kung ready ka na...just be nice to her

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Thanks bro. May ahente nang kausap si kumander sa BGC and vibes naman sila. May itsura din :naughty2:. Tingnan ko lang kung pumayag ilibre ang rear camera

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Also torn between these two. Features are neck and neck.

I think the deciding factor would be after-sales service and costs. Any feedback regarding this from Mazda CX-5 and Subaru Forester owners? Please also share if there are any particular dealers you would recommend, and those which should be avoided.

Thank you very much!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Mazda has cheaper maintenance than Subaru because Mazda's maintenance is free for the first 3 years.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    A few subi owners have sold their vehicles because of after-sales cost.

I would opt for Mazda, engine and transmission has had no issues so far the past 3 years since they have introduced the skyactiv cx5.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A few subi owners have sold their vehicles because of after-sales cost.

I would opt for Mazda, engine and transmission has had no issues so far the past 3 years since they have introduced the skyactiv cx5.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast