Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    mazda 6 2.3L

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Mazda 6 syempre.

Although if it were me, I'd go all the way and get the Mazdaspeed 6. :D
    Last edited by Bogeyman; March 29th, 2007 at 07:11 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boracay7777 View Post
    Which gets your vote - Mazda 6 at 1,285,000 or Camry 2.4V at 1,615,000. Not that I'm inlfuencing you guys but it's a 330,000 difference and MZ6 just got voted again as executive car of the year. Will appreciate quick feedback. Thanks!!!
    Obviously, these cars aren't going to be thrown around a track. Handling isn't going to be that big a concern. By the time the Mazda 6 shows it advantage, its driver would probably be sitting in jail for reckless driving.

Price no object*, I'd go for the Camry. The whole idea of going for a midsize car is roominess and comfort. The Camry certainly has the edge in those areas.

On the other hand, the Mazda 6 costs much less than a Camry. That big chunk of change simply can't be ignored. It can be put in the bank or used for other things.

I tend to lean towards saving money and bang for the buck.... MAZDA 6 for me.

*should be prices are equal.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; March 29th, 2007 at 07:25 PM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i think the correct match up is mazda 6 and the subaru legacy di ba?..

camry is not and will not be a sport sedan..sporty looking lang hehe

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Legacy is a bit slow because of the AWD. (A bit, not really that bad).

The Mazda6 over the Camry 2.4, any time. The main attraction of the Camry is power and space, but I'm not the type to sit in the back seat.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The Legacy is a bit slow because of the AWD. (A bit, not really that bad).

The Mazda6 over the Camry 2.4, any time. The main attraction of the Camry is power and space, but I'm not the type to sit in the back seat.
    Of course not. You're the chaffeur.

Now, how about say... your in-laws. They'll appreciate the room in the Camry. But, they'll appreciate money in the bank even more if you opt for the Mazda 6.

The Legacy is a good suggestion, though. How does the Legacy compare to a Mazda 6 or Camry?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Of course not. You're the chaffeur.

Now, how about say... your in-laws. They'll appreciate the room in the Camry. But, they'll appreciate money in the bank even more if you opt for the Mazda 6.

The Legacy is a good suggestion, though. How does the Legacy compare to a Mazda 6 or Camry?
    Wahaha... obvious, huh?

The local Legacy only comes either with the 165 hp non-turbo 2 liter, in automatic to boot. The sedan version is about 1.5 million. It's a little softer tuned than the Mazda6, and it's slower (due to the aforementioned AWD), but it does drive nicely.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    When I got back to my car at the parkng lot, sitting right beside me is this obviously brand new red Mazda 6 and all I can say is WOW, this car sure is really pretty. The red had a glittery pearly effect to it (is this the stock factory paint?)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Mazda 6 > Sporty ang dating

If prices were equal > Camry 2.4 US Version just like my avatar

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung gusto mo maiba mazda 6. nagkalat na camry sa buong pilipinas eh.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
MAZDA 6 vs. CAMRY 2.4V - now that MZ6 is discounted