New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Camry...daddy na ako eh he..he

i dont know but then bullet proof quality of toyota is the reason i pick this one

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i dont know, i like the camry's front more than the mz6. i'd say toss up between mz6 and camry.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i have not seen the mazda 6 in person but whenever i see a camry im always drooling...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yep me too, the camry emits an aura of class hehe

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    all of these cars are beautiful interms of exterior. I like the camry because it somewhat resembles the Lexus ES but its to conservative for me. I want to test drive one in order to conclude. I like the Accord specially its interior. Accord's suspension is great and the cabin si luxurious and spacious. But when the Mazda 6 2.3 came, hands down ako. Mas fit sa age ko (23) ang Mazda 6. Sporty and stylish.

My vote goes to Lumina este Mazda 6 2.3 hehehehehehehe.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    whenever i see the camry parang napakacalm/serene at parang napakasarap sumakay. ang dating e slow, easy going and secure life. pero nung nakita ko yung mazda 6, biglang lumabas mga demonyo sa isip ko. parang bigla akong nanggigil at inimagine ko na ako nagddrive at hataw lang ng hataw. from the angry front-facia to the sleek shape and low ride height. hanggang sa likod na may stock spoiler and a snobby "see ya later kid" rear. lufet talaga!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    coiter,

hmm ganyan na ganyan din yung dating sa akin ng dalawang iyan hehe

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    yeah man get the mazda 6... it looks hot. no regrets at all..
    camry looks too daddyish..
    iv driven both.. mazda 6 more fun to drive. something for the driver
    camry - good to be driven around in

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i rented a camry for a whole month this year while on an extended business trip/vacation. sarap sakyan lalo na sa highway...it's super-comfortable and easy to drive (had the v6)...especially para dun sa nirarayuma na ang tuhod :hihihi:

no performance to speak of, and you'll get motion sickness going fast around a corner. for those of us who still like to have fun while driving, let me reiterate my recommendation:

[size=6]MAZDA 6[/SIZE]

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mazda 6.

It's a Medium-sized sedan with good performance and sporty handling. If I could trade in my 2.0L Camry for it without losing much, I'd seriously consider doing it.
    Last edited by IMm29; September 21st, 2005 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Add comments

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Mazda 6 2.3L vs. Toyota Camry 2.4E vs. Honda Accord 2.4 VTi-L