New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    how much is the mazda 3 hatch over there?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kathleentan View Post
    So... What should i buy? I'm confused!
    Hyundai Getz na lang ma'm

seriously get the honda jazz. the mz3 is overpriced at 800K+. not worth it.

if will spend more than 800k on a car, i'd rather get the civic 1.8s.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Go for the Mazda3 HB. It is more comfortable (more so in long drives) and its handling is vastly superior. Plus, you are getting more metal for your money... I am not fond of favoring subcompacts over compacts simply because in a real-life accident size does still matter.

I hear that Mazda has an on-going promo where-in a 3-years to pay financing scheme is pegged at 0% interest.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Test drive them both and see them up close to validate all the things we said here and see what you feel is right.

At the end of the day, it boils down to your budget.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I think the Jazz is a better deal for fuel efficiency, looks (may mag-re-reklamo) and versatility.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Get the Mazda 3. Mazda feels far more solid than the Jazz.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoexo View Post
    I upgraded to 17's on my mazda3 hatch about 13 months ago, and the responsiveness of the steering, and the road feel didn't change at all. At first I thought it was louder... but with 17's you can get a bit more grip in them. Moreso now I've got wider fronts than rears...
    Bwahaha... hardcore, pare... if I were an insurance adjuster and I saw wider front meats on your car, I'd know you were up to something funny... ...I wanted to do the same thing, but I couldn't find the right staggered set in my size.

------

*kathleentan: Tama nga sina redorange and Mguy... Try before you buy!

Too bad you missed the Honda show, they had Jazzes up for test-drive. Maybe at the next Manila Motor Show, you can try both cars and decide for yourself.

What you've got to remember as you test... will that niggling problem (sound over bumps, poor power, tinny doors, whatever) be something I'll get used to over time, or will I eventually come to hate this car? Do I love this car enough to buy it? Does the driver's seat feel like home?

Some of us can live with a tinny, stiff car, some of us don't mind a lack of power or fuel economy... but we're not you. We can only tell you what we like, but what you like is entirely up to you.

-----

Wag mo nang isipin kung anong mas practical... in that case, I'll tell you what I tell everyone who's looking for a practical new car. Bili ka nalang ng Crosswind... they're horrible, but they're economical and will last forever. :hysterical: ...just think about what you want, and go out and test-drive!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    Hyundai Getz na lang ma'm

seriously get the honda jazz. the mz3 is overpriced at 800K+. not worth it.

if will spend more than 800k on a car, i'd rather get the civic 1.8s.
    i think most cars that are in class of mazda3 are in price range of 800k and up already. i think jazz is the one overpriced since its 1.5 liter is alread at 770k.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    add 100-200k makakabili ka na ng compact SUV now..why not try compact SUV...mas astig tingnan ang girls driving compact SUV...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    If I would imagine a girl driving a white Mazda3 hatch w/ light or no tint at all?. . .huwaaaaww. . .2 words. . .***. . .appeal wag lang lola ha.

wow 770k na pala ang jazz? overpriced nga for a mini-compact pero dami bumili tipid daw kasi.

But I agree . . . iba ang dating ng chik pag nka-SUV. . . .

So for me ma'am, get the MAZDA3.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Mazda 3 hatchback or Honda Jazz???