New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    How about Toyota Corolla Altis 2.0V?

The most fuel efficient 2.0L sedan today.

Kung mas malakas sa gas yung 1.8 Elantra sa 2.0V Altis, baka sa Altis talaga kami mauwi this year

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    How about Toyota Corolla Altis 2.0V?

The most fuel efficient 2.0L sedan today.

Kung mas malakas sa gas yung 1.8 Elantra sa 2.0V Altis, baka sa Altis talaga kami mauwi this year
    Corolla. The best classic example where engine refinement is beaten by interior plastics

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Actually napansin ko rin yan e.

Yung interior plastics ng Corolla Altis daig pa 3rd world country vehicles

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    As of press time, I'm still inclined towards the Accent (top of the line).

Actually, I'd be happy to get my hands on the outgoing model of the Accent. I heard they are heavily discounted. Too bad I don't have the beans for one now and that they are only available with manual transmissions.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by reynoldsreynold View Post
    Good day to all,

Am one of the many readers of this site. Learned many things about cars both good and bad. A young professional working in a Japanese company. I would like to ask for your help guys in buying, tips and which to pick. I have no driving experience. This would be my first car. As of now am thinking for a second hand slk benz model 98-2003, elantra(new model), honda, and accent(maybe the blue). The car will be used for daily driving taytay to ortigas and some out of town trips and sometimes my mom will used it until she buys her own. by the way one who will buy is my mom but the choice is mine hehehehehe. Please I need your help and suggestions thanks.....

What is your working budget (if any)?

One car you might want to look at would be the Honda Civic 1.8L... It might be getting a bit old but it is still good value for money, still has good looks against more recent released cars and offers reasonable fuel economy.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    BTW, after owning a Civic FD, I don't believe it's fuel efficient at all. Mas matipid lang siya sa Optra and that's it. haha
    Actually, mas matipid din siya kesa sa EK na matic (car we replaced it with).

Haha.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    mga ka tsikoteer. kelan ba lalabas yung bagong focus?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Wala pa official announcement here. However, I'll give it a 95% chance sa 2012 pa yan. Probably kasabay ng bagong Mazda3.

If only Honda would release their new Civic ASAP.. baka bumilis ang pagdating nila dito

9. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Thanks for all your inputs guys. I had a small talk with friends most of the comment is that Hyundai wasn't that good. Most of them wants toyota honda and least the hyundai. The mazda and ford spare parts are hard to find according to them and cost much... For the tranny the told me that a/t is for noobs only. So sad i tried the m/t using my friends car last sunday, am not good on mixing fuels the engine shuts off. But again its just there opinion I saw the new accent in person it looks cool in person. I also saw a sonata in ADB damn its so cool. For the lancer it would be also consider in my list. Regarding my budget its around 1M++

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by reynoldsreynold View Post
    I had a small talk with friends most of the comment is that Hyundai wasn't that good.
    If so, then we should've bought 4 Toyota rather than 4 Hyundai

Funny though, mas maraming naging problem yung Toyota ng relatives ko than Hyundai namin

At hindi makukuha ng Hyundai ang number 3 spot kung di talaga sila magaling.
    Last edited by Starex_Gold; March 14th, 2011 at 09:32 PM.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Looking for a new car