Guys, I'm in the market for a second hand car, 200k budget. It should be a sedan, and will be used as a daily driver, and occassional provincial trips. Engine displacement should be 1600cc and up.

We already have an Diesel AUV, which is why I'm also planning to = install an LPG kit para naman hindi ako manibago sa fuel cost, since I'm expecting to accumulate a lot of mileage on my chosen car.

I've been looking for a potential buy, and I noticed that the best bang-for-the-buck car is the nissan sentra.

Here it goes:

Which is better/or more practical: a stock nissan series 3/4 or a modified s3 with sr20ve (http://www.bigbigcar.com/boards/defa...g=posts&t=2847) (sana available pa) assuming the cost difference is minimal.

Instinct tells me that I should go for the stock and a higher model (year 2000+), but I've read some good reviews of nissan's sr20ve. The sr20 engine may also be newer (or lhas ess accumulated mileage) than the stock engine of the other car.

Though I have no plans of racing, it's just good to know that I'm packing a lot of power under the hood with the sr20. So, which is which? Thanks.