New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    supposedly but not necessarily......gulo!!! ewan? hehehehe

depende siguro as for me basta luma na ang kotse kahit maganda pa siya nun time niya, eh luma pa rin and need to buy a new one hence new model

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I think they TRY to improve all the time but they don't always succeed -- particularly since I feel they also always try to lower cost/improve efficiency at the same time. I was sooo disappointed with my Lancer Smiley after my box-type.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Sa looks department hindi.

Example: 6th generation vs 7th generation Civic

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    depende siguro as for me basta luma na ang kotse kahit maganda pa siya nun time niya, eh luma pa rin and need to buy a new one hence new model
    hehehe same here. i'm a sucker for newer models and technology. pero di ko lang maafford ang brand new hehe. pero parang logic din kasi e. why make a new model thats inferior to the previous one? e di iretain mo na lang yung luma. at syempre, kung meron ka nung lumang model, di mo sasabihing mas maganda yung latest para hindi sumama loob mo hahaha

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Looks are subjective, highly subjective so the argument is pretty much invalid.

As for the Civic 2.0, Honda clearly stated it during their launch that it is NOT a sport variant of the ES.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    between the bigbody corolla and the lovelife body...hmmm...parang mas madami ata may gusto nun big body

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    how about the all new vios compared to the previous one? my officemate has the 2005 m/t G and she's so happy that she followed our advice. mas mura na daw mas maganda pa i-porma.
    Last edited by XTO; January 9th, 2008 at 05:38 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    This might be true in most cases but what about Lemon Cars?
    Well I guess these are more of an exception rather than the general rule.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Is the latest model car always better than predecessor?