New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    that's what i missed a lot on N/A diesels. the old saying "oil change lang ayos na", no need to replace spark plugs etc. ngayon sa commonrail dami mo babantayan. egr, turbo, pump, oil in turbo which requires having an OCC [emoji856]

yes, advie has more on stretch. 100 kph on crosswind and here she comes lalagpasan ka. trademark na ng mitsu ang malakas sa dulo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by XTO; May 3rd, 2016 at 08:41 PM.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Haven't driven a Crosswind, but I've driven the IPV. It's a 2012 model with the turbo 4JA1. It definitely held its own on the highway, overtaking all slow moving vehicles with ease. I was able to push it to 140km/h at TPLEX. Won't go up any further.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The new turbo engines are definitely a lot quicker than the older naturally aspirated 4JA1, especially considering you can get the turbo with a manual transmission now.

-

Yun lang, mas mausok.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Did really well up Marcos Highway too. Was able to keep up with a daredevil rental GL Grandia going uphill. Though I have to mention that the Hiace was fully loaded and I only had 1 passenger plus everyone's luggage at the back. The Carnival behind me said there was never any black smoke.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Did really well up Marcos Highway too. Was able to keep up with a daredevil rental GL Grandia going uphill. Though I have to mention that the Hiace was fully loaded and I only had 1 passenger plus everyone's luggage at the back. The Carnival behind me said there was never any black smoke.

After you blow out the smoke with some hard running, it's okay. A good long drive like that does the trick.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Compared to our Revo diesel, I find the IPV doesn't really have much of an advantage in terms of power. Acceleration seemed more or less the same, top speed was the same too. 140-145 on the flatlands and around 150 if somewhat downhill. It was much quieter than the Revo at high speed, with only a rather unobtrusive high pitched whine at 140 as compared to the Revo which sounded like a plane engine about to explode. I do wonder if it's the D-Max's excellent sound insulation or a much quieter engine overall.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    adventure ako kahit medyo makupad.
    masarap gamitin at matipid sa diesel.pati sa maintenace

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jaypee10 View Post
    adventure ako kahit medyo makupad.
    masarap gamitin at matipid sa diesel.pati sa maintenace
    tanong po.
    what is your adventure's average real-driving km/li ? may nagsabi sakin, mga 7 km/li lang daw?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    tanong po.
    what is your adventure's average real-driving km/li ? may nagsabi sakin, mga 7 km/li lang daw?
    nung isang araw nagpunta kami tagaytay.from las pinyas to tagaytay peoples park.to picnik grove.tapos diretso ng nasugbo batnggas.amadeo ang daan namin papunta at pabalik.

400 pesos na diesel nakunsumo.

2008 gls diesel.

pwede na diba.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    tanong po.
    Doc i'll answer your query. Using our advie 2013 model in Manila-Ilocos-Manila tour, pumatak ng 11km/l consumo namin (Ratrat from Urdaneta up to Sta.maria ilocos sur) :D

Touring mode pinaka mataas kong nagawa 16km/l (80 kph in nlex-sctex).

In city driving wala pa ako idea, usually 200 petot lang pinapakarga ko everyday. (From taguig-sta.mesa manila-taguig)

A 7 km/l in diesel is a joke. Maybe in a gas fed adventure, it's possible.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast