New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Depende sa need.

I find the Sportivo to be better looking and bigger, but driving comfort is really not there. Sa speed, medyo mas mabilis ng onti ang Adventure. I also find the Isuzu engine much reliable.

However, riding and driving comfort, mas maganda ang advie.

Best of both worlds, Innova Diesel.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    I never really like the adventure the seating position is awkward and the diesel adventure(manual) is like driving a gas fed car that you have to step on the gas and clutch for the car to move compared to the Innova manual where in you could just lift your left foot gently off the clutch w/o steeping on the accelerator. The Adventure also has poor legroom and space in the 2nd row seat. I don't think the adventure is fast neither the crosswind. The crosswind has a better driving position and the steering feel is not light at highspeed but the problem is it is so darn bouncy even with 5 people on board.

My Automatic 2003 Crosswind still gets 12km/l in the city same as my 2007 Toyota Innova =)

3. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Maganda lang ng kunti interior ng advie para sa akin. Pero overall crosswind pa din ako. Hehe

Sent from my GT200 S using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    After the mandatory Euro 4 compliant requirement from the DENR, I wonder how long would the Adventure and Crosswind stay available in the market? Both obviously have no hope in getting up to Euro 4 standards, being barely able to scrape past Euro 2.

For purely utility purposes, I'd go with the Crosswind. More frugal, more reliable, hardly any black smoke when maintained properly, and the pipsqueak turbo leaves further potential for added power via alcohol injection. Not to mention the gearbox is well suited to climbing. Just compare the Crosswind and Adventure cabs in Baguio and you'd see a big difference. Engine also isn't actually that noisy. Especially if it's still new or is well maintained, it's not much noisier than a supposedly much more modern Montero.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Isuzu has an extension on their Certificate of Compliance until 2017. Parang "grandfather clause" kuno.

Dunno about Mitsubishi.

-

Between the two... always been a Crosswind fan. The latest generation finally cures the rough ride they got when they introduced the XUV line-up... and the XT has everything you need, nothing you don't, and a mechanical package that is nearly indestructible.

No timing belt or chain to service. No electric fuel pump. No electric anything except for the instrument panel and alarm. All you need to do is have the valve clearances checked at over 100,000 kilometers or whenever you feel like it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    img_20140412_135557.jpg

Repainted 1st Gen 1998 Model and still tough. Di nako bibili ng kapalit muna kasi dadagdag lang ako sa traffic congestion sa EDSA. Wait na lang ako if available na yung electric Vehicle Sedan dito sa atin.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Between the 2, mas gusto ko i drive ang Crosswind, we had the basic XL model before, ok naman sya i drive, decent power for city driving, pero ang pinaka gusto ko sa Crosswind yung aircon, yung lamig nya pwede makipagsabayan sa Nissan

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Sana di pinatay ng Toyota yung Revo nila. Para sa akin yun pinakamaganda na AUV noon

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    Between the 2, mas gusto ko i drive ang Crosswind, we had the basic XL model before, ok naman sya i drive, decent power for city driving, pero ang pinaka gusto ko sa Crosswind yung aircon, yung lamig nya pwede makipagsabayan sa Nissan
    Re aircon, kala ko ako lang nakapansin [emoji848]. Denso ba naman and kung tama ang linis at freon level lamig talaga.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Re aircon, kala ko ako lang nakapansin [emoji848]. Denso ba naman and kung tama ang linis at freon level lamig talaga.
    Malamig talaga aircon ng Crosswind.
    I don't know kung parehas sila ng A/C ng Revo which is Denso din.
    MitAir? No thanks hehe

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast