New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Yung Revo namin Sanden ang aircon. 1st gen model yun. Denso na ba mga sumunod? The Sanden compressor conked out a few years ago and was replaced with a surplus Denso. Satisfied so far.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Kung yang 2 lang talaga pagpipilian. Sa Crosswind pa rin. Itong akin (TOTL in '01 )15 years na sa Nov. matinong matino pa. 11-12kpl sa ganitong trapik. Pwede na diba?
    Yung Mahindra Xylo classified as AUV din

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    Sana di pinatay ng Toyota yung Revo nila. Para sa akin yun pinakamaganda na AUV noon

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk
    hindi kasi bebenta ang innova nila :D

pero kung lagyan lang sana ng ABS and airbags ang crosswind, for sure mas konti ang bumili ngayun ng mu-x :p

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Yung Revo namin Sanden ang aircon. 1st gen model yun. Denso na ba mga sumunod? The Sanden compressor conked out a few years ago and was replaced with a surplus Denso. Satisfied so far.

Pagkakaalam ko naka Denso yung mga higher variants, Sanden na yung iba.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012

GLX and higher variants have Denso a/c. Yung Sanden based sa L300 namin noon madaling masira

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    GLX diesel yung amin ah. But there's a Sanden sticker on the driver's door. It was already well over 10 years old when the Sanden compressor needed changing though.

When compared to the Crosswind and Adventure, I find the Revo the noisiest. Kumbaga kung sa equalizer more on bass ang engine note ng Crosswind, yung Revo nakatodo naman sa treble [emoji1] The previous gen Hiace with the same engine sounds much, much quieter though. Better sound insulation and a different exhaust perhaps? At 100km/h (3200rpm) the Revo sounds like a plane inside. FC is also nowhere near what Crosswind owners report. 7-9 city and 12-14 highway.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    GLX diesel yung amin ah. But there's a Sanden sticker on the driver's door. It was already well over 10 years old when the Sanden compressor needed changing though.

When compared to the Crosswind and Adventure, I find the Revo the noisiest. Kumbaga kung sa equalizer more on bass ang engine note ng Crosswind, yung Revo nakatodo naman sa treble [emoji1] The previous gen Hiace with the same engine sounds much, much quieter though. Better sound insulation and a different exhaust perhaps? At 100km/h (3200rpm) the Revo sounds like a plane inside. FC is also nowhere near what Crosswind owners report. 7-9 city and 12-14 highway.

Ohh. Why is that. Hehe
    2001 Model yung amin noon. But Gen 1

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Sana di pinatay ng Toyota yung Revo nila. Para sa akin yun pinakamaganda na AUV noon

Naalala ko lang nung araw yung mga Revo ang backup car ng mga pulitiko, ngayon innova and fort na. The best AUV way back year 2000.

BTT: I'll pick the GLX, Much better entertainment system, interior, leather steering wheel, car like driving experience, Spacious AUV for the family of 7. What i don't like is the bug eye headlight and the small tire size.

What i like sa XT is yung exterior nya, mas bulky and malaki ang gulong, and much more spacious than GLX, can fit 9 adults all front facing. Kung same sa MUX lang yung inside cabin ng crosswind i'll go with XT.

BTW, we have the GLX. 3 years na and almost 70k palang natatakbo, bahay-office lang and twice a year manila-ilocos-manila. Much better ang advie sa highway because of it's high gearing (Matipid sa diesel). Talo lang sa stop and go, malakas umarangkada ang Crosswind from stop. Goodluck.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Ohh. Why is that. Hehe
    2001 Model yung amin noon. But Gen 1

Sa amin din 2001 model gen 1. Di kaya para sa mga gas lang yung Denso? O swerte swerte lang kung ano ang naistock nila at the time hahaha~

The family likes the Revo a lot, despite it being so old. Can carry upwards of 10 in a pinch, haul cargo like a pickup with the seats folded up, is cheap to repair and maintain, and has an underchassis that is near indestructible. Now at 15 years and 127tkms, all that has been changed in the suspension are rack ends and ball joints.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Sa amin din 2001 model gen 1. Di kaya para sa mga gas lang yung Denso? O swerte swerte lang kung ano ang naistock nila at the time hahaha~

The family likes the Revo a lot, despite it being so old. Can carry upwards of 10 in a pinch, haul cargo like a pickup with the seats folded up, is cheap to repair and maintain, and has an underchassis that is near indestructible. Now at 15 years and 127tkms, all that has been changed in the suspension are rack ends and ball joints.

Baka sa gas nga lang. Feeling ko noon may discrimination sa diesel sa toyota. Dahil yung diesel an revo wala a/t hehehe.

I miss our Revo na naiiwan yung L300 din namin dati lagi pag highway runs.
    Plus it's cheaper to maintain. Mineral shell oil will do. Replace every 5k kms lang

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast