New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by KoKoNAT View Post
    A Pajero. Simply because, for the same price as the Prado, I could get this tricked-out Pajero.

ngeek

e kapag naging lexus gx na yung prado, anu na pipiliin nyo?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Here's my take....

prado has a better(softer) ride, quieter cabin(low NVH level) and better build quality than the pajero.

pajero has a more powerful and more fuel efficient engine(I get 8 km/liter city driving, compared to the prado my friend drives 6 -6.5 km/liter daw), roomier cabin, excellent front visibility and lots of goodies not found in the prado.(m-astc, dvd player, lcd, sportronic shifting, super select 4wd system and tire pressure monitoring system). whew andami pala hehehe...

The only thing i don't like about the pajero is the quality of the materials used in the interior, plasticky.....

Good luck on your purchase.
    Last edited by bolantoy; August 10th, 2006 at 01:38 AM.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Heard from a friend that the new pajero's diesel engine aint reliable or sumthin?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hi to everyone

It's nice to know that there's this site about cars. Somebody told me about this
    site because I'm contemplating on buying a Fortuner and I would like to study and think about it first. Reading some of the feedbacks make me think twice because I almost disposed my Pajero 96 for a new one and I've decided to keep it for a while. Thanks to this site

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Heard from a friend that the new pajero's diesel engine aint reliable or sumthin?
    It's more reliable than the 2.5 d4d of toyota hehehe. I don't have any problems nor heard any problems with the engine other than its noise. maingay talaga especially coming from a cold start. pero normal diesel clutter lang naman.
    Last edited by bolantoy; August 9th, 2006 at 11:54 PM.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hehe korek just read the toyota d4d woes thread... Go mitsu!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    GEN III, ready!

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    GEN III, ready!

wow!!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Ang masasabi ko lang after 2 generations of my family's loyalty to mitsubishi.. mitsu SUCKS big time!!! pinaka ok lng yung box type lancer and the TOYOTA badge is more reliable, also the resale value.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
landcruiser prado vs. pajero Di-D