New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    both has actually the same price. mas mahal ng konti ang prado. which of the two is better?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    prado

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    are you referring to the all new pajero? IMHO, i like both but the pajero is newer and got alot of gadgets.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I wouldn't mind having either one, but the Prado is a tad classier (in my taste).

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    yes, the all new pajero..

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    pajero. lotsa goodies.

i like the first bumper and grille of the 1st gen3 paj though. the redesigned 3rd gen with the boulay grille on it looks weh. heheh.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Prado of course!! Pero wats the difference between the prado with spare tire at the back and prado with spare tire underneath the 3rd seats ala revo, But same yung harap?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Pajero. Has more interior space than Prado. Underchassis & internals are a newer design since suspension is almost equivalent to an Expedition. Prado used the same underchassis as the 1st gen Prado, kumbaga body lang ang pinagkaiba.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    pajero. mahina engine output nung locally sold na prado eh. plus the beige interiors will be harder to keep clean. hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316
    Pajero. Has more interior space than Prado. Underchassis & internals are a newer design since suspension is almost equivalent to an Expedition. Prado used the same underchassis as the 1st gen Prado, kumbaga body lang ang pinagkaiba.
    so ung LC-90 (2nd gen prado) is the same with LC-70 prado (1st gen, boxy look) underneath?

LC-70 ata is still in production in other countries pa, diba? ung LC90 napalitan na ng LC110(3rd gen prado, parang 2nd-gen na rav4).

kung local 3rd gen pajero 4m41 Di-D, brand-new vs used local 2nd gen LC90 1kz-te, sa pajero ako...no contest...siyempre sa bago ka na...kung used naman, pajero parin, mas bago,e!

kung local 3.5L V6 3rd gen. pajero, brand-new vs. used dubai V6 LC90, siyempre bago ako, pero, kung best condition pa ung prado, dun na ako, full-auto climate control, dual tank, ref,full options!..kung parehong used, at best condition pareho, dubai prado parin!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
landcruiser prado vs. pajero Di-D