New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    One thing I noticed in the RP Carens is that it has beige interiors. Are there Carens with black or grey interior here?
    saw display units today with grey interiors...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneT View Post
    saw display units today with grey interiors...
    Oh! Would you know if it was the base or higher model?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    Oh! Would you know if it was the base or higher model?
    both...saw them on display at kia libis, silvercity, right behind sm hypermart, near tiendesitas...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Carens din sa akin, worldwide model kase ng Kia eh.....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think interior color depends on exterior color (not on grade or trim level).

At least that's how it goes with the Rio and Sorento.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneT View Post
    both...saw them on display at kia libis, silvercity, right behind sm hypermart, near tiendesitas...
    Thanks for the tip! Finally saw the Carens with grey interiors when I visited a Kia dealer to inquire about their delivery van model. Its still kinda light for me but I guess pwede na ren compared sa beige.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by saipeme View Post
    no offense to the thread starter pero medyo biased yong comparison why not compare the kia carens to its same category/same size like toyota verso...we know carens develop in europe so ihanap din natin sya ng toyota which also develop in europe like toyota verso it comes with gasoline/diesel petrol din... look the attached pics you'll be the judge kung alin ang mas cool interior/exterior even without dvd/gps navigator yong toyota verso i stlill vote for toyota...peace!
    how can we compare the carens to the verso? d verso is not even sold here in phils. kung ano ang nasa market, yan ang ma compare natin to help the would be buyers in their decision on what car to get.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by beemdabolyo View Post
    how can we compare the carens to the verso? d verso is not even sold here in phils. kung ano ang nasa market, yan ang ma compare natin to help the would be buyers in their decision on what car to get.
    Toyota briefly sold the very alien-looking Echo Verso here, but that was from late '99, '00, '01 and was abruptly dropped due to poor sales.

check this link for more info on the Verso

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Vitz
    Last edited by number001; April 27th, 2007 at 08:51 PM. Reason: added URL link

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Looks like may kalaban na talaga ang Innova. sawang-sawa na rin talaga ako sa look ng innova.
    Pero what about Fuzion? Lalabas na to nxt month. maganda rin kaya?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    The Echo Verso/Vitz is not the same as the Toyota Verso. The latter is a minivan just like the Carens. But, not available locally.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Kia Carens vs Toyota Innova