New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i really need to let go of my reliable isuzu xto 2001 and have a pick up truck for my farm. my mind is really set for an isuzu fuego 99-02 model. however, a neighbor offered for swap, my car and his pick up truck, nissan frontier 2001 A/T. do you think i should go for this? i like the looks of the frontier but my concern is more on FC and the cost of spare parts which is really higher compared to isuzu. share your thoughts on this, please.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    You shouldn't have to care much about the spare parts of the frontier since it's quite plentiful in the market, and if you're having a hard time looking for a particular replacement OUTSIDE casa, which is pretty unlikely, you can always run in your nearest nissan casa and have it replaced/repaired.

Parts availability ? No problemo. The Nissan Frontier Bravado is still up on sale up to the present.

The things that you might be watching out for is the condition of the vehicle itself. I can give you a rough list of the things that you SHOULD watch out for when buying/swapping to a 2nd hand vehicle. ;)

If all are in its greatest condition, then swapping your XTO to a reliable frontier isn't a bad idea after all.

Goodluck. :D

isuzu xto 2001 for nissan frontier 2001 A/T