New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    I'm having a hard time on what vehicle should i choose between this two.
    i do like adventure coz we all know naman how reliable it is, but at the same baka mag retiro na to. and on the innova naman i like it coz its a newer model over the advie.

and for me mas ok kung diesel, mas practical, kung innova kukunin ko mag gagas ako. ok ba FC ng innova?

what do you think guys? btw this my first brand new vehicle so i wanted to make sure that i made the right choice.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I would get the Innova gas... It shouldn't be that bad...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    D4D again of Toyota? Look for its issues on Toyota Cars Talk, basahin mo yung mga recent posts tapos mag-isip ka kung Innova pa rin kukunin mo.

Kung diesel ang kukunin mo, mag Adventure ka na.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Innova sana, kaso I'm having second thoughts because of the D4D issues.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I would say, get the D4D Innova.

You can consult with the Innova Club of tsikot.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Innova gas nalang,mas ok yan lalo na yung J variant ay may airbag na.

Pag diesel eh Adventure!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Innova gas nalang,mas ok yan lalo na yung J variant ay may airbag na.

Pag diesel eh Adventure!
    +1. Why risk getting a D4D again? Because its a Toyota? Magaling naman ang Toyota talaga kaya kung kukuha ka, yung VVTI nalang kung settled ka sa Innova.

Basta kung diesel, 2010 Adventure "Euro 2 look" ka na hehe.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by p_borj View Post
    D4D again of Toyota? Look for its issues on Toyota Cars Talk, basahin mo yung mga recent posts tapos mag-isip ka kung Innova pa rin kukunin mo.

Kung diesel ang kukunin mo, mag Adventure ka na.
    , agree on this one.
    This is the best way to a right decision, reading through that thread. It will cost you (spare) time, but will save your hard-earned money and avoiding headaches.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayster View Post
    I'm having a hard time on what vehicle should i choose between this two.
    i do like adventure coz we all know naman how reliable it is, but at the same baka mag retiro na to. and on the innova naman i like it coz its a newer model over the advie.

and for me mas ok kung diesel, mas practical, kung innova kukunin ko mag gagas ako. ok ba FC ng innova?

what do you think guys? btw this my first brand new vehicle so i wanted to make sure that i made the right choice.
    Go for the '09 Innova Diesel. We have both vehicles, and I would say that the ride quality and diesel fuel consumption of the Innova is much better than the Adventure. The Adventure is AUV class, while the Innova is MPV and is a notch higher than the AUV.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    if you are inclined on diesel, adventure ka na. this will save you from venting your anger on d4d here in tsikot.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Innova Vs. Adventure