New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Uhm. Medyo di obvious na pinopromote mo grandis ?
    this is a ___ vs ___ thread. so naturally one has to choose a side. the way you chose one in the previous pages.
    am currently looking for a new 7 seater family car. both the innova (variant with 2 airbags and abs) and the grandis were part of my original options. but after doing some research and visiting the different dealers in the metro, i came to the conclusion that grandis is way way better than the more expensive innova.
    this is my opinion, which i am entitled to because this is a ___ vs ___ thread.
    and so i won't mind if you want to continue promoting your innova.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Innova V vs. Grandis? You kidding me? Grandis by a mile!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by decaf View Post
    this is a ___ vs ___ thread. so naturally one has to choose a side. the way you chose one in the previous pages.
    am currently looking for a new 7 seater family car. both the innova (variant with 2 airbags and abs) and the grandis were part of my original options. but after doing some research and visiting the different dealers in the metro, i came to the conclusion that grandis is way way better than the more expensive innova.
    this is my opinion, which i am entitled to because this is a ___ vs ___ thread.
    and so i won't mind if you want to continue promoting your innova.
    Uhm sir, if you don't mind ano.

You revived a thread that's over a year old.

So malamang nakabili na yung TS niyan.

If you would like to tell your insights, paki-post nalang sa GRANDIS THREAD para kapag tumingin ang tao dun malalaman nila na 1.158M nalang ang grandis.

No, I wont promote the Innova. I don't like it. Grandis pa rin ako. I've seen how the Innova crumple when hit in the front end by a Revo. And that, scared the heck out of me.

P.S. The passengers on the Innova were ALL DEAD. All the passengers on the revo escaped alive with some injuries only.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Uhm sir, if you don't mind ano.

You revived a thread that's over a year old.

So malamang nakabili na yung TS niyan.

If you would like to tell your insights, paki-post nalang sa GRANDIS THREAD para kapag tumingin ang tao dun malalaman nila na 1.158M nalang ang grandis.

No, I wont promote the Innova. I don't like it. Grandis pa rin ako. I've seen how the Innova crumple when hit in the front end by a Revo. And that, scared the heck out of me.

P.S. The passengers on the Innova were ALL DEAD. All the passengers on the revo escaped alive with some injuries only.

like a typical pinoy searching for a family car, innova was one of my initial choices. and that's how i discovered this old thread. if you google "innova vs grandis philippines" this thread comes out on top.
    it's only after doing my research and visiting the different dealers did i realize than the grandis is the better choice vs the innova.
    the ts had this dilemma several years ago. i had this dilemma this month. if it can happen to the ts and me, then it can also happen to others. and that's the merit of re-opening this thread.
    first, you don't want me to make a choice between these two models
    next, you don't want me posting here
    who died and made you king of tsikot.com?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    On the FC of Grandis, from Sta Rosa (Full tank) to Manaoag then Baguio, half on the fuel gauge.

Using Starex CRDI, from Alabang to La Union (deretso), half on the fuel gauge.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Of course I would choose Grandis. Elegant inside and out.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Innova V Vs Mitsu Grandis