New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Sino may sabi
    more/less 100k ang discount. to check on the specifics, ask your suking Mitsubishi dealer...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    yup its on sale they told me 1.25m daw (last time i check was march)...
    i considered buying suv like fortuner or montero sport...but grabe ang ride nya hilo mga anak ko sa loob hehe...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    if previa masyado na malayo ang price almost 1m na ang difference...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    We own a 05 Grandis (which I got 2nd hand last year)

- Grandis is bigger inside and out compared to Innova... 3rd row will have space if 2nd row shares leg room.

- refinement of a mid size car, ride and sound proofing, no exageration, seats are US size seats, large and comfy

- 1.250M siya today with the these highlights: Black Leather Seats, 2.4LMivec Engine, Climate Control, Optitron guages, HID, park assist on all corners... it will outspec CRV, Innova easily

- parts are abundant in Casa, not that expensive, surpisingly

- cold aircon

CONS:
    - gas consumption is 6Km/L in city
    - LOW LOW resale (this is the biggest problem! but if you intend to keep it, okay lang)

Just my 2 cents

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Grandis is grandder in almost all aspects than the top variant Innova.

It' s just that you would also need more 'grand' (cost more) for fuel than the Toyota bestseller.

Maganda sana 2.5L DiD engine nito similar to the Strada and Montero Sport options. and go head-to-head with the Carnival.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cta2 View Post
    We own a 05 Grandis (which I got 2nd hand last year)

- Grandis is bigger inside and out compared to Innova... 3rd row will have space if 2nd row shares leg room.

- refinement of a mid size car, ride and sound proofing, no exageration, seats are US size seats, large and comfy

- 1.250M siya today with the these highlights: Black Leather Seats, 2.4LMivec Engine, Climate Control, Optitron guages, HID, park assist on all corners... it will outspec CRV, Innova easily

- parts are abundant in Casa, not that expensive, surpisingly

- cold aircon

CONS:
    - gas consumption is 6Km/L in city
    - LOW LOW resale (this is the biggest problem! but if you intend to keep it, okay lang)

Just my 2 cents
    For how much did you buy your unit? Thanks!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    with proper haggling, got mine at 750K, 05 model, 56T Km, Z plate

You have to consider that when they bought their unit the initial cost was 1.5M... so most asking price is 850K up.

But you also have to mention that a brand new unit right now is 1.25M

... personally, after owning it for some time, I can even recommend it buying new

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Question lang po hindi ba ang Innova ay improved version ng Tamaraw FX/Revo? na pwedeng icompare sa Fuzion na improved version ng Adventure? kaya ang Grandis sa Previa?

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    ^^^
    --IMO--
    lets put it this way... the Grandis (Space Wagon) is on a class of its own! Its size can resemble the Previa as Mitsubishi still has to produce as true-blue minivan... which should be the Delica D:5.

Yes, you are correct with the predecessor and the successor of the current AUVs-turned-MPVs
    Tamaraw FX to Revo to Innova
    Adventure to Fuzion

same goes with:

Space Wagon to Grandis

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Just testing the waters...
    It's been a year since the last entry on this thread. I wonder what has change or if anything has changed regarding the comparison with Innova (V) and Grandis.
    Given the d4d issues of Innova and the 96K discount of the Grandis today...which are you going to choose?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Innova V Vs Mitsu Grandis