New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    kahit ano naman pwede sa malubak, it's just a matter on how you negotiate it. kung hahatawin mo kahit malubak kaya rin ng kahit anong brand new unit but the question is gano tatatagal ang suspension mo? yes matagtag ang crosswind, binabalaan na kita pero kapag patag, hindi totoo ito. any vehicles natural ramdam mo pag malubak, nasa way of absorption lang ng lubak at alon.

those vehicles that are designed for comfort still has the question on how long will their shocks last???? ako going 6 1/2 years na all stock pa rin ang pang ilalim including tires - gusto ko na nga pagpapalitan kaso mga buo pa eh kasi di naman ako atat pag malubak.
    Last edited by XTO; April 15th, 2008 at 07:34 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Innova - Light to Medium Duty
    Crosswind - Medium to Heavy Duty

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Having driven both, I would stick to Innova kasi whenever I drive the Crosswind, I will feel something wrong with my stomach, maybe its too shaky inside. Both are good. Just want to warn you that Isuzu Manila / Otis, they have a tendency to change your original parts to replacement. My experience is that after I had my 10k check up, my aircon is not cooling, then, I went to Inteco Makati and they told me that the hose of my aircon is leaking and they also told me that the hose was not original. Then I remembered that it was last serviced at Isuzu Manila/Otis. Of course Isuzu Manila did not take respnosibility of it.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hsc183 View Post
    Having driven both, I would stick to Innova kasi whenever I drive the Crosswind, I will feel something wrong with my stomach, maybe its too shaky inside. Both are good. Just want to warn you that Isuzu Manila / Otis, they have a tendency to change your original parts to replacement. My experience is that after I had my 10k check up, my aircon is not cooling, then, I went to Inteco Makati and they told me that the hose of my aircon is leaking and they also told me that the hose was not original. Then I remembered that it was last serviced at Isuzu Manila/Otis. Of course Isuzu Manila did not take respnosibility of it.
    boss san mo nakuha yung isuzu mo? 2 palang napagtatanungan ko eh pasig at commonwealth.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wattatoe View Post
    boss san mo nakuha yung isuzu mo? 2 palang napagtatanungan ko eh pasig at commonwealth.
    We bought it at Isuzu Inteco Makati, but since we are near Otis, my driver suggested sa Otis nalang. But our 1k and 5k check up was done in Makati, only the 10k check up was done in Otis and never again will my XTi go to Isuzu Manila ever...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hsc183 View Post
    We bought it at Isuzu Inteco Makati, but since we are near Otis, my driver suggested sa Otis nalang. But our 1k and 5k check up was done in Makati, only the 10k check up was done in Otis and never again will my XTi go to Isuzu Manila ever...

san mo marerecomendang magandang serbisyo? kasi kinocomapre ko kasi bawat dealer e. e 2 pa lang napupuntahan ko.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    OT:

benta kasi namen auto ko para pang down sa crosswind. ano mga kailangan namen malaman? tia

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    our xti limited has a sony dvd console and 2 lcds for the 2nd row

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargin View Post
    our xti limited has a sony dvd console and 2 lcds for the 2nd row

Hi bro, did you get black one or the light blue one? I was actually really really tempted to get this limited edition primarily because of the cool DVD HU and two LCD monitors on the headrests but the Carens won me over.

In any case, how's the ride of your XTI Limited?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    is it for family use?

ill got for the innova on this wag lang yung j variant...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Innova or Crosswind