New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    ang problema sa chevrolet mura sa simula pero tatagain ka nila pag dinala mo sa kanila for service and parts.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i'm beginning to see alot of captivas in the streets.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    dami captiva sa streets bec. it's like an SF. matipid at masarap suspension and CRDi pa

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    To those who have seen the link or texted pogi with regards sa technical prob nang Captiva, paki share naman po dito. i echo the sentiments that koments should be posted here, not through indriect ways pa para naman maka react o ma verify nang lahat.. thanks. . .

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ringostarr View Post
    dami captiva sa streets bec. it's like an SF. matipid at masarap suspension and CRDi pa
    Saw a couple of silver and black ones lately, and recently I saw a red Captiva that was set up with big wheels and low profile tires. Same stance as the S3X concept!
    Last edited by AG4; March 25th, 2008 at 05:06 PM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by alyas_pogi1971 View Post
    __________________________________________________ _____

I hope I'm not yet late in responding to your querries.... please don't buy Captiva.... think many times... I do have a very disappointing experience in choosing a Captiva CRDI Unit. If you want complete details, you can reach me at 09209510313 or alyas_pogi1971*yahoo.com
    I came from the chevy showroom this morning to look at the Captiva, it looks fine bug space and CRDI engine but can you elaborate further what you have experienced with Captiva CRDI unit?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by alyas_pogi1971 View Post
    __________________________________________________ _____

I hope I'm not yet late in responding to your querries.... please don't buy Captiva.... think many times... I do have a very disappointing experience in choosing a Captiva CRDI Unit. If you want complete details, you can reach me at 09209510313 or alyas_pogi1971*yahoo.com
    I came from the chevy showroom this morning to look at the Captiva, it looks fine big space and CRDI engine but can you elaborate further what you have experienced with Captiva CRDI unit?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Captiva CRDi for me is the best against Hyundai Tucson... Captiva has 2.0L CRDi with Variable Geometry Turbo Charger and Intercooler with 150 PS * 4000 rpm and 320 N-m * 2000 rpm.. You can pull 2 sedan on this torque..

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ln106ron View Post
    To those who have seen the link or texted pogi with regards sa technical prob nang Captiva, paki share naman po dito. i echo the sentiments that koments should be posted here, not through indriect ways pa para naman maka react o ma verify nang lahat.. thanks. . .
    I was once been torn between the two (Chevy and Tucson), what they said sa CAPTIVA was underpower daw. There was an instance, the previous owner used to leave in a higher place but not as high as BAGUIO. And his captiva cant run to it. That's why now ill be having my TUCSON when i go home. Atleast 5 year warranty is a real plus factor.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Unless the engine of the Captiva is defective, I don't think there's any truth to that.

Madali lang umakyat ng Baguio. It's not Mt. Everest or K2.

However, if I am in that dilemma, I wouldn't pick the Chevy for the sole reason that I don't want to have headaches with aftersales service and parts (which unfortunately, they have not fixed locally for the longest time).

I'd probably get Strada, Montero Sport, Santa Fe or Subaru Forester Boxer Diesel (though Subbie might have scarce parts, it's totally worth it for the symmetrical AWD alone).

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Hyundai Tucson CRDi or Chevy Captiva CRDi