New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Update lang.. Went to Prince Motors this morning, they only have 4x2. You will have to wait for 2-4 months if you order the 4x4 (this is for all dealers daw). So, scratch the Tucson we can't wait for that long..

Went to a Kia dealer to check their Sportage. Ganda ng looks sa labas at better interior kesa Tucson kaso walang Airbag. My wife's priority requirement is safety ayaw nya talaga na walang airbag. Di pa kami nakapag-test drive ng unit, pero kung siguro nasakyan namin yung oto at okay naman yung over-all feel of it pwedeng ito na piliin namin. e kaso nasa ibang showroom daw ung test car and take note, di pwede ilabas, atras abante lang daw pwede (test drive ba tawag mo dun!?).. On our way out sa showroom may nakita kaming red Sportage, parang gusto ko i-flag down at makisakay para ma feel man lang yung ride hehe..

Captiva: Yung issue na lang na expensive at hard to find parts ang concern ko.. Pero sabi nung SA sa Chevy Pasig, di na daw problema yun (totoo ba yun, Chevy/Captiva owners? )

Sportage: Considering the cheaper 4x4 tag price baka pag na-test drive ko ito na lang..

Ano kaya sa dalawa.. tsk..tsk tsk....

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Sir, sang Kia dealer kayo pumunta? Yun dealers na napuntahan ko nagpapa-test drive naman sila.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Sa WHEELS Q.Ave.. were u able to test drive the Sportage po? kmsta naman sir? San pwede mag test drive ng di atras abante lang? hehe..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Sa Wheels Q.Ave po. Were u able to test drive the Sportage sir? San pwede mag test drive na di atras abante lang?hehe..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I think Tucson is the best choice... you get a 4x4 ride at a cheaper price than the Captiva. Besides, the Captiva is just new to the market and its Chevrolet's first diesel car here in the country... we don't know much of its capacities that's why i think you should go for the wise choice. I know Captiva wins in terms of engine and the size of the car but the 5 years warranty of Hyundai and its very reliable CRDi engines is a big plus!!! ^^

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    i vote captiva! :D

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    tucson!
    captiva if you want to be unique

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Sa budget kasi ni wilcats na 1.1-1.4M... i think its better kung cheap 4x4 na kunin nya. Go for the Tucson dude! Pero gaya ng sabi ni washburn... if you want to be unique (at the sacrifice of 5 year warranty of hyundai! hehe!) go for the captiva. ^_^

pero if you have the budget for the 4x4 captiva... hindi ako sa captiva.. SANTA FE na! hehehe!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by eerb525 View Post
    I'm also choosing between Tucson 4x4 CRDi and Captiva 4x2 CRDi.

I test drove a Captiva CRDi 4x2 this morning. I am almost convinced to go for this model (i love the ride, smooth engine for a diesel, roomy and handsome looks) but from what i've been reading in the threads here, i'm having second thoughts..
    Which Chevy dealer were you able to test drive a captiva? I went to Chevy QC wala raw test drive units ang mga dealerships eh, or did he just generalize to dissuade us from looking at other Chevy dealers?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Sa chevy pasig along e.rodriguez jr., look for shyrell.. According to an SA in one of the auto dealer (not Chevy) i went to, test drive units nowadays are those that are owned by managers. swerte swerte lang if d car u wanna test drive is the same as of the manager's..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Hyundai Tucson CRDi or Chevy Captiva CRDi