New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcats View Post
    Hi guys. Were plannin to get an extra SUV to keep in our garage. First off, it must have a diesel engine, just a CUV, & at the price range of 1.1-1.4M... And so we've chosen two of em.. I've read good reviews of the Hyundai Tucson, but havent really got any feedback from real owners. And here comes the Captiva... Judging from the looks and Specs, its definitely the practical choice (for me) between the two. (with just 100k diff you get better looks/int & a powerful CRDi engine...) but problem is, no real reviews from owners cuz its practically new... And I've heard of bad aftersales service & hard to find Chevy parts...

So what do u guys think?
    __________________________________________________ _____

I hope I'm not yet late in responding to your querries.... please don't buy Captiva.... think many times... I do have a very disappointing experience in choosing a Captiva CRDI Unit. If you want complete details, you can reach me at 09209510313 or alyas_pogi1971*yahoo.com

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Good day Tsikot Members.

I am a new member of this site / forum.

I just want to warn the public in choosing to buy a Chevrolet Captiva 4X2 CRDI SUV. I have a very dissapointing experience in buying Captiva. Believe it or not, three (3) brand new units were provided to us by the dealer but unfortunately.... technical problem still exist.... If you want to have a complete details, you can reach me at 09209510313 or email me at alyas_pogi1971*yahoo.com

I hope, in anyway, this would help a lot in warning the public.

Maraming Salamat Po.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Thats sad to hear...

I'll wait and see before I give a final judgement.

Current 2008MY Holden Captiva's are also sourced from GM Thailand because the GMDAT plant in Korea can't keep up with the demand, so if there is really a major problem with the Thai sourced Captiva CRDi, we should be hearing from Australia, New Zealand and other ASEAN countries that also get their Captivas from GM Thailand.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hi Pogi,
    Would you care to elaborate?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    heloo po alin po kaya sa dalawa ang mas ok tucson or caren pwde bng sila compare pro and cons i think both cars are ok pls help us decide which to buy thanks Guys hope to hear from u thank u

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by marga25ph View Post
    heloo po alin po kaya sa dalawa ang mas ok tucson or caren pwde bng sila compare pro and cons i think both cars are ok pls help us decide which to buy thanks Guys hope to hear from u thank u
    kung d po ninyo kailangan ng 7 seater mag tucson na kau. same engine nman ung 2 kaso naka vgt na ata ung carens. mbilis at thimik nman ung tucson

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sir alyas pogi baka nman pde mong sabihin d2 sa tsikot ang nga problema mo sa cap mo. im interested BEFORE with the chevy but now, im inlove with the kia sportage. ano naging experience mo sir??

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by alyas_pogi1971 View Post
    Good day Tsikot Members.

I am a new member of this site / forum.

I just want to warn the public in choosing to buy a Chevrolet Captiva 4X2 CRDI SUV. I have a very dissapointing experience in buying Captiva. Believe it or not, three (3) brand new units were provided to us by the dealer but unfortunately.... technical problem still exist.... If you want to have a complete details, you can reach me at 09209510313 or email me at alyas_pogi1971*yahoo.com

I hope, in anyway, this would help a lot in warning the public.

Maraming Salamat Po.

bakit txt pa. panindigan mo na dito kung ano mga sinasabi mo sir na mga sira. ilagay mo lahat po dito kung ano sira kasi baka naman panay paninira na naman yan sa chevy.

at sa hyundai SF naman OK na OK na sana kaso at 1.5m+ sa 4x2 nila dapat naman sana dual airbag na or may option man lang sana katulad sa 4x4 na pwede palagyan. Yun lang talaga concern ko sa Hyundai SF tinanggalan nila safety features.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Sir Alyas pogi... di niyo po ba pwede elaborate yung sinasabi nyong kwento? this is a forum po for everyone to give and get needed information that can help potential car buyers...

Sa mga updated or knowledgeable sa captiva, is it true na di po 7 seater ang captiva sa pinas unlike sa other country? Kinoconsider ko po kasi yung captiva being a 7 seater suv sa prospect ko for a new family car.

thanks po..

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ang captiva is 5 seater with an otion for 7 seater. add on ka ng 28k if you want to make it a 7 seater tantagalin ata yun tool box. ipapalit yun folding chair.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Hyundai Tucson CRDi or Chevy Captiva CRDi