New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    thaks for all the feedbacks....

i think i will be getting the 1.5 vtec jazz....(sakto ba ang 17's na rims sa jazz?)

its gonna be a second car. but its the one i will use...

i will just give my 99 pajero to my wife and get her a driver so that she wont make kulit na to me whenever she goes out to shop,,,heheheh

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Sakto ang 17" sa jazz but kasya din ang 18" rims sa jazz pero dapat ka na umilag sa mga big potholes.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    gusto ko jazz. for sure hindi ako mahihirapan sa parts nito after ilang years pa. mas practical. mas gusto ko din yung madami sa kalsada. kasi for sure yung may mga tindahan mas mag i-istock sila ng madami, kung ano yung fast-moving parts/stocks ika nga. ex: surplus shops. ang madaming stocks is yung mga cars na ginagamit karaniwan for taxi business. kasi bakit naman sila mag stock ng parts na konti lang ang bumibili or bibili? hehehe.

madami na din after market parts ang jazz.

BUT! mas gusto ko naman ang swift pag dating sa porma. astig! kaka inlove. parang kahit bumaba ka at 20 pesos money mo e tila ang dami mong pera sa bulsa. hehehe. cute na ng swift, sosyal pa tingnan.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    Sakto ang 17" sa jazz but kasya din ang 18" rims sa jazz pero dapat ka na umilag sa mga big potholes.
    17's or even 16's should be good enough. Super low profile 35-series 18's? Thats not practical anymore...

By the way, this is how 18 inch wheels on super low profile tires look like on a Fit/Jazz...
    [img][/img]
    Last edited by AG4; March 5th, 2008 at 10:58 PM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by paolo_t View Post
    thaks for all the feedbacks....

i think i will be getting the 1.5 vtec jazz....(sakto ba ang 17's na rims sa jazz?)

its gonna be a second car. but its the one i will use...

i will just give my 99 pajero to my wife and get her a driver so that she wont make kulit na to me whenever she goes out to shop,,,heheheh
    Congratulations on your new ride bro

16" wheels already look good on a GD-series Jazz or City. 17" rolling stock looks better but requires care against "bengkong."

Just make sure you get wheels that have +45 offset or higher to avoid tire rubbing issues with the rear fender liners (this will manifest when the rear end is laden). You can use rim spacers if you've got slightly lower offset.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    For practicality's sake, 15's will do. And buying a set of 15's will allow you to reuse your stock tires.

Personally, I think the Jazz looks perfect already on 15" mags. The new stock mags on the VTEC are kinda ugh, though... if you can find a secondhand set of 15" mags from the previous VTEC (Split spoke mags), those are gorgeous.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ^+1. 15's sure look nice on the jazz.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    guys, what's the function of the sports mode of jazz?

and is there a jazz club here in ph?

which do you think is better? the 1.3iDSl or the 1.5VTEC?
    cause the vtec is more fuel efficient and has more power but quit expensive. the iDSl is less fuel efficient despite of the smaller engine at 17km/l of the 1.5 / 15km/l of the 1.3 (source: C! Magazine) and the 1.3 has the same features as the 1.5 the difference is only the engine displacement. 1.3 is cheaper at 767k for the 1.5 / 690k for the 1.3(Source: C! Magazine. but im not sure if it is still the price as of date). which would be a more better or practical buy?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Local Jazz club ba kamo?
    http://www.jazzcityunited.org

The twin-spark i-DSI engines are more fuel efficient. Honda Japan rates the i-DSI engines at 24 km/L, the VTECs at 20 km/L---these were tested using Japan's "10-15 mode" fuel economy test. I've managed 28 km/L on my i-DSI Jazz.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    Local Jazz club ba kamo?
    http://www.jazzcityunited.org

The twin-spark i-DSI engines are more fuel efficient. Honda Japan rates the i-DSI engines at 24 km/L, the VTECs at 20 km/L---these were tested using Japan's "10-15 mode" fuel economy test. I've managed 28 km/L on my i-DSI Jazz.
    ah okay.. thanks po sir type 100..
    ang galing mo naman nakakuha ka ng 28km/l sa jazz mo! grabe! normal driving ba yun or dapat hinay hinay lang sa tapak sa gas?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Honda Jazz or Suzuki Swift