Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
I would have to agree with this. The Jazz is a better choice for a daily utility car due to its versatility.

However, if you are leaning more towards a better drive, it's going to be the Fiesta. The steering feedback is much better unlike the numb steering feel offered by Honda's small cars (City, Jazz, etc.). The suspension is firmer but offers better grip.

I drive a Fiesta 1.0L Ecoboost and the performance is way above the competition. The drive and response is not something you find in other subcompacts. I have yet to test drive the Mazda2 in terms of driving feel and response but the torque offered by the potent 1.0L Ecoboost turbo engine is just something.
The Mazda2 is almost exactly as quick as the EcoBoost, with two people aboard both. (You'd expect the less torquey naturally aspirated motor to be much slower with a passenger on board)... with just the driver, they're about the same.

But in everyday driving, the extra torque of the EcoBoost does make it quicker at part-throttle applications... though the Mazda makes up the difference with the more responsive (quicker to downshift) transmission.

Both are great to steer. ;)